Page 29 of 271 FirstFirst ... 1924252627282930313233343979129 ... LastLast
    Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yugo45 View Post
    Thank you for answers.

So files form Offsystem is not possible to decode as well, since this will be MQB-platform.

My point here is to work and update more on new ECU with GPT Password to be able to READ/WRITE ,I am sure that AVDI can read 99% ECU-s , only problem is GPT Password data base and need to update Connection diagram with DS box when is need more then on boot pin.
    Very simple solution will be make it Read Password separate Function like Galletto II has, This will make much easy for US and Your Team to figure out problem.

Example :
    Old MED 17.5.5 made before 2013 has only one Boot pin but cars with MED17.5.5 made after 2013 has different tricore and has GPT Password and need to be connect with 3 boot pins .
    New connection found on internet :
    https://www.evc.de/en/product/bsl/sh...D17.5.5%20HW02

In AVDI connection diagram there is no connection for this and many other ECU-s . This was my whole point .

Thank you for the detailed information. I will take it into consideration.
    I hope we will have enough time and other resources to do that.

I spoke to our VAG developers and they confirmed they have already worked on the EDC17C74 (as we have one here) , we do support its processor for read/write eeprom and flash but we are still not able to extract the PIN and CS.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ventzy View Post
    Here is a video of the procedure : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UOjNB9LinQ

I really don't know what are you talking about, could you send me the video?
    Did you even bother to read what I said. "ALL KEYS LOST" clearly stated in the first sentence. Then you go and add a video of adding a key...Any cheap chinese tool can do this.
    Here is the video.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqZbcq8jiHI&t=12s

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ps80l For This Useful Post:

Gavra (3rd April, 2018)

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    631 Posts

It would be good to have the option on PSA commander to read the PIN code from the working key (turning ignition on and off).
    AVDI works great when its all keys lost but if the customer has a working key I find myself using other tools because pulling and replacing fuses is a pain.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ps80l View Post
    Did you even bother to read what I said. "ALL KEYS LOST" clearly stated in the first sentence. Then you go and add a video of adding a key...Any cheap chinese tool can do this.
    Here is the video.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqZbcq8jiHI&t=12s
    My fault, take it easy.. I wanted to paste the link of this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1HUw1dy02M .

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts

So it seems that only some prox vehicles are covered for all lost keys situation. The ones that are not covered you need to subscribe to mitsubishi and order PWF file. Correct? Happen to have a list of what vehicles are truly covered by AVDI?

Amazing how abrites does not mention this anywhere on their site.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ps80l For This Useful Post:

yugo45 (4th April, 2018)

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

So it seems that only some prox vehicles are covered for all lost keys situation. The ones that are not covered you need to subscribe to mitsubishi and order PWF file. Correct? Happen to have a list of what vehicles are truly covered by AVDI?

Amazing how abrites does not mention this anywhere on their site.
    \

Have you even watched this video about the PROX key programming or you just have always something to say against Abrites. Because of people like you all other threads have been closed.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

@ADMINS

Please open another thread related to Abrites sales, offers, complaints or whatever so that people like me could just provide here some technical support if it is in their competence and we all could just focus on that and learn.
    Please try to warn the people who are posting non-technical related comments.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts

\

Have you even watched this video about the PROX key programming or you just have always something to say against Abrites. Because of people like you all other threads have been closed.
    Its obvious that you are some sort of secretary for abrites. Why don't you pay close attention to the videos. On one vehicle it clearly shows avdi doing all keys lost. On another video it mentions you need to get files from mitsubishi. Open your eyes!! Pay attention. That one that requires you download files from mitsubishi does NOT give option of "key registration, no working key"

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    412 Posts

I have question about Audi A5 2012 key making , Is it going to work chinese keys or need only ABRITES key ?

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    192 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pepi View Post
    I have question about Audi A5 2012 key making , Is it going to work chinese keys or need only ABRITES key ?
    VAG Ver 31 - work china key.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to solitaire For This Useful Post:

pepi (4th April, 2018)

DK Veteran
    where men are men and women eat their babies
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    574 Posts

@ADMINS

Please open another thread related to Abrites sales, offers, complaints or whatever so that people like me could just provide here some technical support if it is in their competence and we all could just focus on that and learn.
    reading through your posts
    am still looking for your technical input?.?????
    And maybe one or the lads here saying yes
    that was wonderful your solution worked

cutting and paste videos and parts of abrities bullshit propaganda
    does not seem to cure the problems

Just another salesman with were working on it
    or have informed the team
    Last edited by whiskeyman; 4th April, 2018 at 08:41 PM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to whiskeyman For This Useful Post:

ps80l (4th April, 2018)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

@ADMINS

first of all thank you for continu giving us support even when you read bad comments or what seems to be atack ! !:!
    man i don't have any thing against this company as i advised many friend to buy it !
    and i've been your costumer for about 10 years
    maybe you do'nt care !

what we ask is just to say this car will work this one will not , i've been in road service and when you travel 150km to a car and you get ashamed because your tool is not dowing what it supposed to do , and you tell your self i could take this other tool with me , maybe it should work ,

i have many other tools not just your, was full before new licences ; and my impression it that become shi == tty .. i'm selling it
    bmw offline was awsome , renault commander was perfect , now both contains many bugs , i have impression that they are being worst +++ is just to use the online version , ?

sometimes i have to work on car on 7 floor park under ground , is your 4G working there ?

please again don't take it as personal atack or your company atack is just that we don't have all the same way to express our opinion ,

hope better understanding

hope you understand

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Its obvious that you are some sort of secretary for abrites. Why don't you pay close attention to the videos. On one vehicle it clearly shows avdi doing all keys lost. On another video it mentions you need to get files from mitsubishi. Open your eyes!! Pay attention. That one that requires you download files from mitsubishi does NOT give option of "key registration, no working key"

You can program prox keys without problems to the latest models, josh levi was the first to try the function. It is just obvious.
    if you have problems let us know.
    Last edited by ventzy; 5th April, 2018 at 09:34 AM.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by whiskeyman View Post
    reading through your posts
    am still looking for your technical input?.?????
    And maybe one or the lads here saying yes
    that was wonderful your solution worked

cutting and paste videos and parts of abrities bullshit propaganda
    does not seem to cure the problems

Just another salesman with were working on it
    or have informed the team
    Please relax.
    Last edited by ventzy; 5th April, 2018 at 09:37 AM.

V.I.P. Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,312 Posts

alot is down to human nature , no one posts on the positives but shout loud on the negatives , it seems to be the modern way .

ive said it before and il say it again , i believe the biggest problem faced by abrites is the lack of clarity especially for their newer customers , things like ;

application lists of models actually covered and accurate data on those not covered , such lists help many
    accurate up to date and understandable manuals for each commander
    clarity in announcements , ie make it clear that VN009 actually superceeds VN008 and VN008 is no longer available but a lower upgrade price is available to VN008 owners , which is the case and i think fair , but not clear in the announcement.

i believe if abrites got these areas bang on , then it would stop alot of the questions and alot of the frustration as people would have an up to date accurate reference resource to turn to at their fingertips , and may free up alot of the teams time answering more basic issues.
    alot can be learnt from advanced diagnostics and their IQ system and IQ app , although far from perfect and far from totally accurate , its a valuable resource for many .

maybe if abrites had such a resource , better manuals etc , then alot of the time could be saved for all , maybe better application lists of exact cars and models covered , maybe your own dedicated customer forum run by you were more technical posts can be posted and solution that benefit avdi customers only , all may reduce the issues that you read.

as a positive the avdi fan videos are very helpful and a positive addition , maybe these can be increased covering a wider coverage , im sure many appreciate these and would benefit from more of them , so this is a positive addition that should be increased, the new weekly email on whats happening is a good addition , so its obvious effort is being made in these areas.

many recent updates have been positive , the ability to read pins on astra K , on vectra c Z30DT engine , new mitsubishi coverage , new psa models , new mqb additions with more to come , actually listening to comments on this forum and making the additions requested , so alot of positives .

i honestly believe abrites is heading in the right direction and if the manuals , videos and reference resources are clearer and accurate then alot of what you read could be avoided , especially as more and more new customers are not as experienced or tech savvy as some are .

when i read some comments its as if the tool is terrible , when in fact its excellent , its not perfect , but what is ?

for me the key to calming the waters is clarity , accurate reference resources and clear accurate communication . The tool itself is excellent in my opinion and if positive feedback is learnt from can only get better .
    Last edited by rapidlocksmiths; 5th April, 2018 at 11:37 AM.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to rapidlocksmiths For This Useful Post:

anroedh (5th April, 2018), Fallen (5th April, 2018), foxtec800 (5th April, 2018), shafo (9th April, 2018), Talleresmalaga (30th October, 2018), ventzy (17th April, 2018), Weasel3 (5th April, 2018), yugo45 (5th April, 2018), z786 (5th April, 2018)