Register
Page 142 of 268 FirstFirst ... 4292132137138139140141142143144145146147152192242 ... LastLast
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 4016
    DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThiagoArgentino View Post
    Only good thing about Abrites, Renault software...
    Fiat & PSA
    Solidarity with Ukraine

V.I.P. Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,278 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fred77 View Post
    Fiat & PSA
    these are by far my favoured 2 abrites licences , neither fiat or psa has let me down and paid for itself many times over long before the rest started catching up , i have other options but never use them as avdi flawless so far.

vauuxhall also hasnt let me down , always been spot on .

theres plenty of very good abrites licences and functions , even ford has saved the day more than once on ford and mazda vehicles despite not being my go to ford tool .

like everyone else i get frustrated at the way they treat existing customers and alot of their actions to extract more from us , but id still not want to be without it on the van.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rapidlocksmiths View Post
    these are by far my favoured 2 abrites licences , neither fiat or psa has let me down and paid for itself many times over long before the rest started catching up , i have other options but never use them as avdi flawless so far.

vauuxhall also hasnt let me down , always been spot on .

theres plenty of very good abrites licences and functions , even ford has saved the day more than once on ford and mazda vehicles despite not being my go to ford tool .

like everyone else i get frustrated at the way they treat existing customers and alot of their actions to extract more from us , but id still not want to be without it on the van.

Ditto friend
    Solidarity with Ukraine

Top Poster +

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Does the JLR 2018+ work ? Went to an EPace last week, spare key. Go through the process. Says put new key on tag tool, ok. Then says put existing key on tag tool. Says wrong key. The key just start the car ? I read existing key with tag key tool. ID is read correctly. I read KVM with AVDI obd, and same ID is in there. So why dont software work ? Is only for stealing cars ?
    Why the very expensive AVDI JLR keys so cheap looking ? Nothing at all like orgiinal. Space for logo but no logo given. Maybe should have waited for Abrites to finish software before purchase.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by madaxe View Post
    Does the JLR 2018+ work ? Went to an EPace last week, spare key. Go through the process. Says put new key on tag tool, ok. Then says put existing key on tag tool. Says wrong key. The key just start the car ? I read existing key with tag key tool. ID is read correctly. I read KVM with AVDI obd, and same ID is in there. So why dont software work ? Is only for stealing cars ?
    Why the very expensive AVDI JLR keys so cheap looking ? Nothing at all like orgiinal. Space for logo but no logo given. Maybe should have waited for Abrites to finish software before purchase.
    Just change the metal part from Abrites remote to an jaguar shell from aliexpress.

The BIG problem of this software is when tool don't accept to accept the original key.
    You will lose the original key and must do an extra Abrites key at 200euros!!!!

Envoyé de mon LYA-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

6. The Following User Says Thank You to didi_du_93000 For This Useful Post:

fred77 (14th June, 2021)

V.I.P. Master of the IMMO
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,463 Posts

3 weeks today for my Ford license issue with opened ticket, and guess what? Yup, nothing changed. Same license problem, same answer from Alek : we wait for developers.
    4C7570755F73616E64755F696D6D6F5F736F6C7574696F6E73

DK Veteran
    where men are men and women eat their babies
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    573 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lupu_sandu View Post
    3 weeks today for my Ford license issue with opened ticket, and guess what? Yup, nothing changed. Same license problem, same answer from Alek : we wait for developers.
    yup like everything abrities now...............software bought from other people

V.I.P. Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,278 Posts

i have to say the latest RR021 licence at £348 plus vat is unlikely of interest to me , renault master 3 and kangoo 2 , they are very late to the party with this one , truecode has been doing these flawlessly for many years now as have other machines like tdb1000 and all for alot less cost , id be surprised if many invest in it , unless of course it becomes compulsory in order to use other functions or to use previously working functions , as they have form for for such underhand tactics.

abrites flawless on alot of functions but it shows how far abrites development has slipped in some areas , though no tool can be ahead on everything , but i do believe this should have been a free update considering so many have this coverage flawlessly elsewhere and is now old coverage , il stick to TC on these models i think as hasnt let me down in many years , abrites still the daddy on psa and fiat and great on some renault , just this new licence is a tad dissapointing as very late to the market .
    Last edited by rapidlocksmiths; 17th June, 2021 at 10:23 AM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to rapidlocksmiths For This Useful Post:

rm23 (17th June, 2021)

DK Veteran
    where men are men and women eat their babies
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    573 Posts

just need too look at youtube for instance too see how much interest people have in avdi now
    no marketing no customer care
    prices through the roof
    no software development
    failing company as far as i can see
    who in their right minds would invest in this tool now?

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    655 Posts

me , my best invest since COVID 19 20 21 21 , simply the best for latest cars keys & safe job !

V.I.P. Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,278 Posts

all of us existing customers get frustrated with abrites , though if new id still invest in their fiat , psa and renault softwares , though now the chinese and others have caught up on these its a tougher payback for new buyers than it was in past , but at least some of their functions are still amongst the best in the market.

if the chinese and the price cutters continue on their current path at their current speed then the future is gloomy for all the expensive diag suppliers , sadly china rules this market now.

despite this , i still use mine daily as paid back many times over , even used an abrites TA54 key on a 2017 discovery sport yesterday AKL , programmed in around a minute , yes key was expensive but still returned an excellent profit at what i charge.

i may get frustrated and dissapointed with abrites as a company , though its hard to rubbish a tool that has worked very hard for me and still does daily .
    Last edited by rapidlocksmiths; 25th June, 2021 at 10:25 AM.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

Another fail yesterday.
    Ford Galaxy 2013 proxy key for 3D. Trqnsponder coded ok but remote wont code in at all. No matter what menu i use.
    Job done in 5min with Lonsdor.
    Shame tbh as this one used to work fine few updates back.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ghostrider72 For This Useful Post:

habbyb (26th June, 2021)

V.I.P. Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,278 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider72 View Post
    Another fail yesterday.
    Ford Galaxy 2013 proxy key for 3D. Trqnsponder coded ok but remote wont code in at all. No matter what menu i use.
    Job done in 5min with Lonsdor.
    Shame tbh as this one used to work fine few updates back.
    ford has always been frustrating on abrites relegating it to one of last tools i try , despite this on occasion it has saved the day when all else has failed , its never been the best on ford but has its moments on them.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    345 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rapidlocksmiths View Post
    all of us existing customers get frustrated with abrites , though if new id still invest in their fiat , psa and renault softwares , though now the chinese and others have caught up on these its a tougher payback for new buyers than it was in past , but at least some of their functions are still amongst the best in the market.

if the chinese and the price cutters continue on their current path at their current speed then the future is gloomy for all the expensive diag suppliers , sadly china rules this market now.

despite this , i still use mine daily as paid back many times over , even used an abrites TA54 key on a 2017 discovery sport yesterday AKL , programmed in around a minute , yes key was expensive but still returned an excellent profit at what i charge.

i may get frustrated and dissapointed with abrites as a company , though its hard to rubbish a tool that has worked very hard for me and still does daily .
    You realize Rapid that the method of adding abritus JLR keys clones the missing ones into their own key. If the key is stolen or lost, avoid it or make the customer aware of the consequences. It only makes sense if the key has been damaged (what is the percentage of the situation where it is the reason for duplicating the keys?).

18. The Following User Says Thank You to qeso705 For This Useful Post:

Fallen (29th June, 2021)

V.I.P. Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,278 Posts

yes im aware of this , this one was for a bmw main dealer on one of their trade ins , they lost key in the dealership and were fully aware of the type of key supplied before it went off to auction, it had been taking up space in their storage compound for 7 weeks , as going to auction they just wanted it running on a key .