Register
Page 83 of 268 FirstFirst ... 3373787980818283848586878893133183 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 4015
    DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Ford has been updated in the last update so maybe the fiesta update is there? My biggest issue with Ford is the 4 hour wait for custom AC boot version, ridiculous.....
    I too have now gone for Vvdi II and need to find something for Ford /Psa etc in case Abrites do go down the pan, which is looking increasingly likely.

What would be the best option for Ford/Psa ? Tdb seems a good choice but also have been told the Obdstar is good on both of these, any suggestions guys ?

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Whats everyone's view on tokens being needed for MQB CS?.......Abrites have many times bragged they wont charge tokens, yet here we are.

I understand development costs money, but it seems they are going back on their word....again.

DK Veteran
    where men are men and women eat their babies
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    573 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cqae View Post
    Whats everyone's view on tokens being needed for MQB CS?.......Abrites have many times bragged they wont charge tokens, yet here we are.

I understand development costs money, but it seems they are going back on their word....again.
    what you mean charge tokens

4. The Following User Says Thank You to whiskeyman For This Useful Post:

nenadgorgi (14th September, 2019)

Top Poster +

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

after latest update ford tranzit 2016 not work for dash corection
    Last edited by yui; 14th September, 2019 at 09:26 PM.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

same shit as always

in shit section on his web is info about - MQB All keys lost - added ability to perform ALL KEYS LOST even if the car is with automatic transmission. if you run this function you have info that you must have an011 but an011 don't exist on license menager and in price list!
    VDO Virtual Cockpit also don't work.
    Key learning in vag can't read pin by k-line as usualy.
    Kia and hyundai still you can diagnosis only cars to year 2012 - today we have 2019!
    Ds shit box need exchange and we must pay 30 euro for abrishit mistakes!
    THE PSA LICENSE IS THEFT OF EVERY LOYAL CLIENT - DON'T GIVE TO THIS ********* ANY MONEY FOR UPATE!
    Ecu programer is a grim joke - you must be genuis and know every ecu on memory because is no CONNECTION MANUAL - sometimes i wonder they doing this specialy or meybe they are only idiots?

many many word from april and at the end SHIT as always

thousands of bugs still not corrected - and will be never because at this rate of work they will die sooner

bmw and mini offline back but do not get excited - this is just the thief gave back what he stole

ps.
    In BMW online from more than year in ecu reading in place where must be image is info "coming soon" - ONE YEAR is not enough to paste picture!
    KEY RENEVAL IS ALSO F-UCK-ING JOKE!
    ONLINE MANUALS is from years - abrishit don't have any actual manuals - so why you get money from users for sps when you DON'T publish any info how to use this f.uc-k.ing shit tool?

you can see that nobody works seriously at this company
    5 months of waiting for updates that in the past came out every month

Last edited by PremierD; 16th September, 2019 at 08:57 AM.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to i-vtec For This Useful Post:

chcp (15th September, 2019), habbyb (1st October, 2019), rm23 (15th September, 2019)

V.I.P. Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,273 Posts

i have to agree that the lack of bug fixes , the lack of new coverage , the licence jiggles etc are all a concern , and i can understand the rumours of company about to close , after all we have seen this so many times in the past after similar events, i truly do hope that this is not the case , but like others i hope it is just rumours , i guess caution is wise for now.
    with vag its become harder since the licence jiggles , as you can no longer buy the specific AN units needed and have to buy the complete new VN licence to get these , so has become an expensive option , so for now im looking at what else is available on vag due to this , i will carefully weigh up cost vs potential payback on these ,

i have been considering the new psa update , is this working now after the recent update ? if working well i will add this.

i must check ford update , i use mainly AD and truecode on ford but am also looking at tdb for ford and volvo , but if new fiesta is added then it will be very usefull , however i doubt this is the case otherwise they would have shouted about this coverage and no doubt charged for it, i cant rule out looking east as the china units are making alot of headway .

i hope things turn around and change soon.

DK Veteran
    where men are men and women eat their babies
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    573 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rapidlocksmiths View Post
    i have to agree that the lack of bug fixes , the lack of new coverage , the licence jiggles etc are all a concern , and i can understand the rumours of company about to close , after all we have seen this so many times in the past after similar events, i truly do hope that this is not the case , but like others i hope it is just rumours , i guess caution is wise for now.
    with vag its become harder since the licence jiggles , as you can no longer buy the specific AN units needed and have to buy the complete new VN licence to get these , so has become an expensive option , so for now im looking at what else is available on vag due to this , i will carefully weigh up cost vs potential payback on these ,

i have been considering the new psa update , is this working now after the recent update ? if working well i will add this.

i must check ford update , i use mainly AD and truecode on ford but am also looking at tdb for ford and volvo , but if new fiesta is added then it will be very usefull , however i doubt this is the case otherwise they would have shouted about this coverage and no doubt charged for it, i cant rule out looking east as the china units are making alot of headway .

i hope things turn around and change soon.
    aint gonna happen
    this not the old company mate
    its done
    updates rubbish
    china way ahead now

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rapidlocksmiths View Post
    DON'T BUY ANY UPDATE MATE!

If you buy PN015 for 1600 Euro and PN016 also for 1600 Euro, you'r loyal old client, you pay ams and other shit...

Now they relese update 15 to 17 and 16 to 18 and now you must pay for this update 380 + 380 = 760 Euro! so you PSA software is worth 1600 + 1600 + 380 + 380 = 3960 Euro!

New people who wants to buy PN17 must pay 1380 and for PN018 also 1380, so the PSA software is worth NOW 1380 + 1380 = 2760 Euro

YOU MUST PAY 3960 euro and NEW must pay 2760 euro so 3960 - 2760 = 1200 EURO!

So everyone who is that stupid to update PSA software will be ROBBED for 1200 Euro!

PLEASE DON'T BE ROBBED BUDDY!

wait for io terminal update and you will be happy

Every old user should get updates for 17 and 18 for free and get a refund or other license for free - that would be fair! but they have never been, are not and will never be fair!

finally you pay ams and you have nothing of it
    Last edited by i-vtec; 16th September, 2019 at 08:10 AM.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

Off topic but if it helps.........

I’ve used TDB a fair bit but can in the past year or so. Citroen/Peugeot is excellent value for joint package with good coverage. It hasn’t failed on one yet. Ford is a bit hit or miss but under constant development, it has decent coverage and I believe will come good but again for price it’s worth having. Volvo package I don’t have as yet. Support is fast and 7 days a week which is useful if stuck or having issues.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Everything confirms what we wrote about

The company is falling

The last update is clones from other toys, let's summarize what happened here:
    - BMW - ISN reading cloned from bmw explorer but without pictures with connections and two functions cloned from ista - who is it for?
    - PSA is theft of 1200 euros from every old user, nothing more,
    - FCA - cloned from other devices, the method has been known since 2018, the rest are old cars that have long been served by other devices,
    - ECU Programmmer - this is regret, inept attempt to clone chiptuning tools, you have to replace and pay once again distributionbox to read and save ecu without opening but it's still for nothing because you don't even know how to connect it, there are no manuals or in the program no help either - useless today,
    - VAG - read and write mqb boxes have existed in magicmotorsport flex for a long time, mqb all lost keys do not work because it requires a license that does not exist today! it's crazy,
    - SUBARU - they added mechanical keys that they promised earlier that they would be free and then took them and ordered to pay,
    - KIA / HYUNDAI - they improve something that they ensured that it covers almost 100% of the market and what turned out to be a non-working sellout, all the time you can only diagnose cars until 2012.

and it took them 5 months!

If I have forgotten or made a mistake, please correct me

if I see at least one more update this year, it will be a success, but let's not fool ourselves with the latest update, they have proved that they have no more power and are no longer able to surprise anything, so they squeeze as much money as possible from this tool!
    Last edited by i-vtec; 16th September, 2019 at 10:10 AM.

V.I.P. Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,273 Posts

i have PNO16 , for me to upgrade this to PN018 is £335 . so if working as claimed then is a useful upgrade for me as i do alot of psa , so if working as claimed then my payback on this is very good so worthwhile for me , yes its another £335 on top of what ive already paid for psa , but its one that will pay its way . id much rather it was free but this has never been the case , just as new users have always been treated far better than existing users , this we are used too . so if working il likely upgrade psa 16 to 18.

fca i do like their software and use it daily , however ive no current call for the 2 alfa models covered by it .

so to date PSA , FCA and vauxhall software has been almost faultless for me i cant fault it , so if working then to add the latest psa upgrade makes sense as i will certainly get payback from it

vag im looking at other options as the few AN licences i need for the mqb all keys lost involves buying complete VN licences which looks to make it non viable against other units sadly , its another situation where its better to be a new user than add to what you have already , so need to look at alternative vag options , its only akl on mqb i need to add, the cost to buy the full vn licences rather than just the few AN licences i need has made this too expensive for the demand i currently have for this , by the time i have the demand for this i suspect china and rest will have caught up making payback far harder , so not viable at present for me .
    if they still sold the AN licences seperately and i could just buy those that i need then i would buy them , but as it stands i must now buy licences i dont need as well in a vn package , so upgrading vag at present isnt viable for me .

the ford and volvo release by the new owners of ecu work looks interesting for ford as makes large coverage claims , its just hard to get over the cryptoworks legacy they inheritted if indeed new owners

the events of the last year , abrites strange actions and lack of development though does concern me , i cant overlook this at present as that would be foolish , without a crystal ball its wise to wait on any larger investment than psa at present to see whats what with them but psa update will work for me if working well.

im hoping its just rumour and chinese whispers , as looking at what they have sold over the years at the prices they have sold for , its inconcievable that they have financial woes , but there actions in past year or so do fuel such speculation and i cant ignore this till all becomes clearer .
    Last edited by rapidlocksmiths; 16th September, 2019 at 02:02 PM.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    615 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yui View Post
    after latest update ford tranzit 2016 not work for dash corection
    Never worked befor..
    Same carprog..
    Maybe they use same solution

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Auto Locksmith,Tuning,Dpf Removal,Dtc Removal,Immo Removal,Ecu Adaptation,Crash Data-Clear.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    615 Posts

I have some disasters after update..
    Kia wont open at all...ford focus 2010 cant program key..
    Cant use othere laptop with old software couse firmware is updated..
    Have 4 hars here now for keys cant to f...all...
    Anybody have Issues like me..

Auto Locksmith,Tuning,Dpf Removal,Dtc Removal,Immo Removal,Ecu Adaptation,Crash Data-Clear.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gttuning View Post
    I have some disasters after update..
    Kia wont open at all...ford focus 2010 cant program key..
    Cant use othere laptop with old software couse firmware is updated..
    Have 4 hars here now for keys cant to f...all...
    Anybody have Issues like me..

YES many times after sending new links, you must send request for new links, abrishit serwer ~~~~ed up you software and must made it again, but if you don't have sps...

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    615 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by i-vtec View Post
    YES many times after sending new links, you must send request for new links, abrishit serwer ~~~~ed up you software and must made it again, but if you don't have sps...
    No sps and it wont be buying one as i can use the software if it works...