Repeater Bridge
Register

Thread: Repeater Bridge

Thanks

Default Repeater Bridge

Hi all,

I've come across a problem with my "two routers" communicating together.
    My main router is a Super hub 2 (Virgin), and my second router is a D-link dir-615 D2. The D-link has the DD-WRT firmware which will allow me to create a repeater bridge. I followed a youtube video showing how to set it up both routers. I did the setup about 10 months ago and it worked a treat. It was great, I had my super hub downstairs and the d-link upstairs. Last week the D-link was down? wasn't connecting to super hub? So I went through the steps again and nothing worked? I even reset the d-link and nothing. I even reinstalled DD-WRT, went through the steps again and nothing.

Can anyone advice me why the D-link won't communicate anymore? I've must've tried nearly 20 times and nothing!

Many thanks
    FireStick

Thanks

did you restart the super hub ?

Try to find the D-link MAC key (under it ?) and give him a permanent IP (permanent slot...) in your superhub DHCP settings, it should help.
    Last edited by Fresk29; 17th February, 2018 at 02:31 AM.
    Anonima Lombarda Fabbrica Automobili

Thanks

I have a similar stable set up with my Rpi connected to D-Link over wireless bridge from superhub. I seem to remember trying 5ghz wireless screwed up the wireless client D-link, so I turned it off on the superhub. I always set the client to 192.168.0.2