Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Exclamation Yaris 2003 lost key...

I have a problem with a 2005 Toyota Yaris I can't get it to start. I've done several before without problem. I produce the transponder with AVDI, (all the yaris I did before 2005 were all 4C) but no result, the security light still flashes

I tested the coil it is ok. In doubt I even created a 4D transponder with effi but without result
    I am attaching the reading of L56R read 93c56 if you see anything abnormal. and also the dump made by avdi. I know someone came before me for this job
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

me again, so I think the best for me would be a blank ecu file but the label is erased The engine code is 2SZ-FE DENSO calculator

Top Poster +
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

I checked both files with few different programmers and both files are OK (93c56 + fvdi key 1).
    Both files are from engine CU... On both files are keys 1,2 and 4 used. The only empty position is key nr. 3 free.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to wuza For This Useful Post:

MACAN (22nd January, 2024)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Yes it's that. Weid thing