Register

Thread: ifunbox

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default ifunbox

Hi all, am trying to add 3rd party & cracked apps to my iphone. The phone is on vers 3.1.2 & is jailbroken with blackra1n.

The problem I'm having is that Itunes is still not accepting some of the apps I want to load so I'm trying to use ifunbox but I dont know where to put the apps ie in the raw file system.

Anyone with any experience of ifunbox & able to help would be much appreciated.

pkc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PKC View Post
    Hi all, am trying to add 3rd party & cracked apps to my iphone. The phone is on vers 3.1.2 & is jailbroken with blackra1n.

The problem I'm having is that Itunes is still not accepting some of the apps I want to load so I'm trying to use ifunbox but I dont know where to put the apps ie in the raw file system.

Anyone with any experience of ifunbox & able to help would be much appreciated.

pkc
    When you say Raw file system, do you mean a .ipa file?

The best way I do it is to install (appsync) what ever version firmware you have. i.e: mine is (appsync3.0).

Once you have installed that on your iPhone & you have the iPhone program .ipa file, you just drag it into iTunes & it accepts it + can sync it..

There are other ways, by using ssh & transfering the files via wifi direct from pc to iPhone, in the iPhone (var/mobile/media/decryptedipas) folder..

Hope this helps

Ian

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

As Ian sais Appsync, open up Cydia, search for Appsync then install it, drag the app into itunes, then sync it.
    The jobs a good ain.