T5 2011 dash switch PIN?
Register

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Default T5 2011 dash switch PIN?

Hallo guys. I need to swap dash same type same numbers. 7E0920860C. Yesterday I done dump from 24c64 of that new ones and need read PIN of them. Thank I will do adaptation. And how with radio? Pin is in dash too? There is that one din VW basic radio.. Have you ever done adaptation on this dash? Can be udapt by abrites - adaptation - channel 50 put in PIN of new dash than write PIN of old one. Than learn keys? Or is possible only switch that 24c64 from old dash to new one? Thank you for help.. Orynx

Here is novy bud.zipDUMP.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Ok nobody helps. So I found solution. First I think eeproms can be switched between two same dashes (st24c64). The second way is (and can be used for all SKODA, SEAT, VW maybe AUDI with year 2009+ and NEC + 24c32 or 24c64 eeprom):

If you see the immo lamp is on (immo is active) or you see the message "Unknow version or Immo Active" you must:

1. Remove dashboard from car and read it's eeprom 24C32 or 24C64 manualy
    2. Save this eeprom dump to have backup
    3. Fill eeprom dump :
    [VAG with NEC MCU + 24C32 inside] - range 0xCA0 - 0xEDF in hex editor with FF FF ..
    [VAG with NEC MCU + 24C64 inside] - range 0x13A0 - 0x1450 in hex editor with FF FF ..
    4. Write this damaged dump to eeprom
    5. Put dashboard back to car and connect via DIAG now (in my case abrites --- special functions --- instrument (can) ---- Turn on service mode)
    6. Load your saved backup (original eeprom) and press write
    7. After write compleate you can read PIN repair km etc..

You can change everything in immo now. I didnt swap eeproms because in old dash is some problem with temperature and fuel so maybe there is problem in dump. I will try at morning I have foto of all cases writen in immo and will try write them there manually.. Oh I forget. When somebody want only read pin from dash and than adapt them so after Leaving service mod there is Internal lock timer to security access. I red it can be 0-255min. Can be read over vcds in instrument -- (cant remember) meassures data? --- channel 24 first case (I red it somewhere on rosstech pages). When timer go to 0 you are able use PIN in security access and than go to adaptation and put channel 50 and write pin from old dash. Then just learn keys.. I hope it will helps to others.. Orynx
    Last edited by orynx666; 21st March, 2018 at 01:07 AM.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    612 Posts

You cannot learn these NEC VDO cluters using PIN !
    You must read immo from orig cluster using appropriate tool, then write immo to target cluster.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

With which tool is it possible to adjust the immobilizer?