Register
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by simonhunt007 View Post
    I'm a newbie here. Will this work with a R4I-SDHC v1.4.1?

Thanks
    no, it is an old post with out of date firmware.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default r4

hello my r4 card isn`t reading in my ds it is a r4 upgrade ge card with 8 gb i can?t find software for the card please help me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Please help me

Guys i have ndi and a r4 card upgrade ge (game ending_) and i cna?t find right software to use please someboydy help me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

no probs peeps as said above the software is a bit out of date now but the info is the same just need to find the latest software for your card which you should find on here in the downloads section

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by deanthedude1977 View Post
    Hi and thanks for tutorial...
    i have just ordered my R4 card and bits from the site u said about-thanks again..

Their installation method is similar but slightly diff---see below....

Each adaptor in distribution are tested before the normal operation unless the transport process damage, you need to step by step according to installation guide for installation.

Step 1, You would need to format the Micro sd card and install firmware onto the DS card before it can use.
    Step 2, you need to download the software.
    Software download link : http://www.r4sdhc.com/down/R4/English-1.34.rar

Step 3, unzip the (English-1.34.rar) and open the folder which be named English-1.34 then you need to drop or copy the 9 contents,4 folders (_system_,_patch,moonshl2,moonmemo) and 5 files (_DS_MENU.DAT,_DS_MENU.INI,_DS_MSHL.NDS,r4dldi,R4_PANDORA.NDS) from kernel in to micro sd card without the root folder.(NOTE: If you do not have unzip tools ,you can download here: http://www.rarsoft.com/)

Step 4, You need to unzip your game , then directly drop your game(xxx.nds) to your Micro sd card NOT in any other folders after the right installation of the software.

Step 5, In the final insert the sd card to your r4 sdhc adaptor, now you can select (happy face) icon and then select your game .Enjoy your games.

Will both methods work or do i have to follow this one as its where im getting bits from?

Thanks again great site
    thing change all the time m8 this tutorial was up to date when i done it but things move on all the time the tutorial is still the same just the sofware needs updating but hope it did help to guide you in the right path

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default r4ds uprgarde ge card with 2gb sd card

i have tried a number of kernels now. reason for not working is i upgraded my boys ds to a dsi and bought him new r4i and it works fine but tried to use this 2gb card to extend his collection but then thought better of it and wanted to use it again for dslite ( for me to play games whilst i work away ) now i cant get it to work

plz help me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

thankl you so much for your help... though am unable to load the dsi link... it is a better start than I expected

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

thanks for the guide. Do you just load the games in the root of the sd card? or do I need to make a file called games?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bfmoon View Post
    thanks for the guide. Do you just load the games in the root of the sd card? or do I need to make a file called games?
    you can do eather m8 i personaly prefer to create a games file i find it easier to alter in the future when all you games are in one place, one thing to remmember for the future is when you remove any game make sure you also delete the game save file on the sd card because it is taking up memory, also with this if you want to set any game back to the begining all the have to do is delete the save file
    hope this helps m8

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by harrisonjorja View Post
    thankl you so much for your help... though am unable to load the dsi link... it is a better start than I expected
    no prob m8 glad to help what link are you on about let me know will try to help

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I have everything but for some reason, still loading screen?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i cant figure this out, i deleted my little brothers stuff on his r4 card by formatting it, and now i have to figure out how to put everything back on...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mistyddietz0718 View Post
    i cant figure this out, i deleted my little brothers stuff on his r4 card by formatting it, and now i have to figure out how to put everything back on...
    It's a bit late to say you should have coppied the firmware files before formatting but all is not lost.
    Is it an original R4 card? What is written on the lable on the front of the card, it usualy has the type of card and a website.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

hi my friends r4 card has stopped working for dsi when i got it from her i intended to updated the firmware but her card hasnt got r4 on it, its blank and a see through colour to it iv put the latest wood-r4-v.1.56 on it but will not work, can anybody help me please

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456