its going to be launch in june..

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Asifmehmmod1 For This Useful Post:

newone (9th February, 2019)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    606 Posts

thank you all,any info about the coverage it will have and price?i need a universal programmer and with lonsdor it is a little bit hot and cold the situation for me,i trust xhorse much more...

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

New pics of the tablet and a larger screened keytool, no info on price or dates
    Attached Images Attached Images

5. The Following User Says Thank You to keysmith For This Useful Post:

autoTkey (11th May, 2019)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    526 Posts

Judging by the looks - seems like a KeyTool with bigger screen...
    Who will buy this, there are so many tablets on aliexpress already...

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    606 Posts

xhorse is a good company so i expect to be a good programmer,if the price is fair it will have a good future and compare to lonsdor you can trust them

8. The Following User Says Thank You to newone For This Useful Post:

drugowaz (11th May, 2019)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Yeah. When see full support lis.
    Looks nice. But as always many things added ,half not work. Universal programmer is much dificult to build that all functions work. As for lonsdor its goind down with changing they mind every month adding more payeable functions. No doubt time will come when only full list become payeable . There is bad and good in this, job prices goes super down because of these cheap free tools,when prices go up or subscriptions,job prices should go up and be more vise and stable,not like now,some buy cheap tools and work for sandwitch
    Renault ECU tool / IO terminal / A.S.W

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,575 Posts

Cmon, those pictures must be only for attention. Every half year since 2 years someone put picture of tablet and everytime it looks different. If they actually work on it why do they work on it's design constantly changing it instead of working on actual functions of it?! This tool was said to be released 2 years ago, then 1 year ago, now they say date uknown . It's like Duke Nukem Forever of video games business - maybe next 10 year we will see this.
    Last edited by p1et; 11th May, 2019 at 02:27 PM.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to p1et For This Useful Post:

autoTkey (11th May, 2019), Fernandowap (11th May, 2019)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    526 Posts

All I'm saying it is a little pointless to release a new product when market and workshops are already cramped with all kind of similar tablets...
    Maybe if it is an alternative to ZedFull and AVDI for a fraction of the price it will become a bestseller. But otherwise it will have very weak sellings if it gets ever released.
    Or maybe I just prefer to be pessimistic and be positively surprised than the opposite.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to autoTkey For This Useful Post:

Fernandowap (11th May, 2019), newone (11th May, 2019)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by p1et View Post
    Cmon, those pictures must be only for attention. Every half year since 2 years someone put picture of tablet and everytime it looks different. If they actually work on it why do they work on it's design constantly changing it instead of working of actual functions of it?! This tool was said to be released 2 years ago, then 1 year ago, now they say date uknown . It's like Duke Nukem Forever of video games business - maybe next 10 year we will see this.
    Half-Life 3

Quote Originally Posted by autoTkey View Post
    All I'm saying it is a little pointless to release a new product when market and workshops are already cramped with all kind of similar tablets...
    Maybe if it is an alternative to ZedFull and AVDI for a fraction of the price it will become a bestseller. But otherwise it will have very weak sellings if it gets ever released.
    Or maybe I just prefer to be pessimistic and be positively surprised than the opposite.
    if they not working the same way like other tools they will kill the competitors. Just bcose they actually listening and caring with their customers (at least until now like Samic here or the skype support). Obdstar, lonsdor avdi..etc there is no support just bs, nonsense stuff, or nothing at all and ripoffs on various ways
    everybody needs an universal programmer in this business. It's easy to understand the develponing is a money eater stuff for sure. I already told that if somebody made a currently half working tablet with real support and real bugfix i'll buy it without hesitation.
    2000€? Deal. Yearly subcription 500-1000€? Deal.
    It's an affordable price when they are caring with us just bcose the others are not
    Sir, are you classified as human? Negative, I am a meat popsicle

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jodge For This Useful Post:

autoTkey (13th May, 2019), castin (14th May, 2019), p1et (11th May, 2019), sniegavirs (11th May, 2019)

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,206 Posts

Samic & Jack have been asking me for USA support team and tester. Xtool tablet is sell very well in the USA and taking over the smart pro. Xhorse has a better team with good development and stable tools. By aloa in Vegas I will give my choice.

Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by autoTkey View Post
    yes , 2000-3000€ , for the same story , STOP to be scammed every years by Chinese seller !

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,206 Posts

Every year brings a new system or keys to the market (new thing to the Asian is subscription) ie; Xtool, Lonsdor. USA is doing it for Xtool and has control. Lonsdor is being handle with the Asian and there a mystery on how that working.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    515 Posts

but.............whats it for?????

what all is it going to do?

is it only a cloner??

universal programmer?

will it include bmw and MB functions?

can it control my xc-mini?

will it add the ability to cut sc1 and kw1 to code on my pretty much useless m4 jaw
    Last edited by sleepyrz; 11th May, 2019 at 08:54 PM.
    The thanks button is HERE looks like this --->>> THANKS

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    526 Posts

Well OK, but I wouldn't put my expectation too high, mates.
    It is easier to be a developer who listens to customers when you are smaller, but when you grow it gets harder and harder to listen and easier to lose sync with the clients.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ray-ray View Post
    USA is doing it for Xtool and has control. Lonsdor is being handle with the Asian and there a mystery on how that working.
    Who is doing xhorses R&D in USA for this tablet? Is it cloned like they did off Abrites, subcontracted out or their own work?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast