Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

As a new member, I must say the value of the free info on this site is, cant even be mesured. it has helped me understand and learn so many things in programming, and now knowing what its worth, ill be more than happy to pay a membership. Ive never uploaded a dump and asked for it to be modified, It just seems too easy, I always want to know why and how it done. I have downloaded dumps and have been able to work out how to modify certain files just by comparing them. The down side to membership only is, the forum just wont be able to get data from newbeis, or one timers, as they would not pay for info, or to ask for a favour. This forum has immense knowledge, and it wouldnt be that big, if it wasnt for free. If a one timer is asking for a dump to be modified, there are 2 reasons. They are doing it on their own car, or customers car. either way its worth money for them, including me. I think its a good idea, for the person modifiying the file, helping them finish the job off to get paid. I think the turn around would be much faster aswell, it will stop them from bitching why its not done instantly. About the police finding you because you have your city posted in this forum? Thats a looooooong shit. even her in Australia, cops dont have the recources for that, I know this because my brother is one. They have real things to use there time on. Even if they did, how can they narrow it down. and most of the time, its a calibraation anyway, whats wrong with that
    Last edited by canoaslan; 19th August, 2020 at 03:40 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to canoaslan For This Useful Post:

jomberykaso (19th August, 2020)

DK Veteran
    From the heaven of paradise in the middle of happiness|hobby:__Bedtime| Sex:Female|Status:Not_Virgin
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    804 Posts

I am not always on this forum now, just visited a little time and gone, no asking help and not throwing help at this moment...

How could you feel if your hardwork getting here for free, and it will sell on your friend?

Stupidity is not a disease, because there are no existing hospitals for Idiots!

​​

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hcip For This Useful Post:

dashradio (23rd August, 2020), rtbdiagnostic (19th August, 2020)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I am also a new member here. My second post was on a cluster from a Malibu. Not really looking for help but wished to open up some discussion on this Global A module. I want to learn how to do this not have someone do it for me!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Im the same, I want to know how or why its done a certain way. Unlike the guys that are on here only to.attach a dump, and have it done and never be seen, until i need a nextdumbWhat I found is, the guys are more than happy to, modify dump.and do it for you. But no one wants to talk about, how its done. Is it just me, or.has anyone else expirienced it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Guys this is the future and as meek as it seems people come here and don't contribute, take knowledge and leave is all part of the reason forums exist.
    Once you are a pro I understand its hard to see newbies just come here and behave anyhow.
    But remember almost 90% of everyone here know what they know because of the free availability of information. You can't decide to make that non-existent because "now" you know it all.
    We need to keep up the good work to keep this alive for the new and younger generations.
    There will always be the leeches.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

8. The Following User Says Thank You to efodela For This Useful Post:

DDex (5th March, 2021)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

If i can help a always will. Sorry till now i could offer no help to anybody here. Now i am her to see if i can. But some people are so fast with helping other people. That makes this forum really great. I understand you'r thinking, and i felt a bit guilty even before your i read your message. Be patient for me, as soon a can i will help because that gives normal people like me good feelings.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

well put dave , i feel the same - its our living here

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

I respect the motion Johnner - I must admit I am guilty of flying into this forum seeking answers - I will try to change this type of behavior on my part - I also give anyone who wants it or requests it my direct message for help, so I will be notified immediately. My line of work is conversion from metric to US standard. Its not a common topic but I still will ask for help as needed. I apologize for the in and out behavior, and as always anyone who needs my assistance can message me directly.
    Happy vibes from Michigan
    PM me for DASH files. Thanks are appreciated.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

I've been about here for quite a few years and freely admit I've had more help than I've given. I would love to be able to help more but I'm not nearly as skilled as the main guys who are the central core of knowledge here and pretty quick to answer and help.
    Its a shame that people are less likely to help now ,but totally understandable.
    I hope the forum can continue as the great place it is.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

im new to this .. been in motor trade way to long... and i dont mind helping other as long as they appriciate my tech help... if people want to know about bike racing and building the odd bike for bsb and TT racing ive done abit of that too but now off work with health issues ,waitinhg on nhs sorting me out .. so now messing with my long term projects again

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123