Hi guys,

I'm new in DK, i'm Emezir interested in Scooter, hack and reverse engineering.

I need someone to help me: HOW TO to dump dashboard PT Elystar and Satelis eeprom?
Does anybody know the exact model number of the 24c02 and 24c04 eeproms (for elystar and satelis)?
And where are they of the PCB? Does anybody got the wiring diagram of the the dashboard connector for both of them?

I'm really interested about the algorythmes used for the checksum calculations. And where is the coded VIN and other secret things of Peugeot. Let say a so called Full Reverse Engineering!!!

I just bought a minipro TL866cs and i'm trying to dump the eeprom of a spare Peugeot Elystar dash (from 150cc 2002 scooter). I cannot read anything at all: just FF FF FF FF ....
Most likely i don't do it in a proper way or the EEPROM is blank or dead...

Thanks in advance

Attached 4 pictures and my notes related to the Eleystar dashboard

- first one where and how i'm connecting as per my understanding...

- the second one an overview of the PCB side where the 24c02 eeprom supposed to be.
The cluster was made by FACOMSA, 28001056/1: not documented at all

- the third one: the 20 pins connector. I've found the wiring but i need more!
As per my findings terminal 1, 5, 11, 14, 15 and 16 are free, minus one (used for the ABS/PBS diag. warning LED). It's more than enough to find out pin-out i don't think about CAN or K-line stuffs but most likely terminals to flash the dashboard EEPROM!

The wiring of the 20 pin connector of all Elystar

1 not connected 20 VI Indicators LED
2 JN-BE Headlight Indicator LED 19 JN-VE Fuel Level Indicator
3 BA-NR Oil Warning LED 18 VE-NR Speed Sensor
4 NR +12 Vdc Power Supply F7.5A 17 VE 0 Vdc
5 not connected
6 MR or MC Diode Regulator

7 BA Coded Immo. Diag. LED
8 MR Engine Self Diag. EFI/TSDI
9 JN-BA Fuel Level Indicator 16 Not Connected
10 BA-NR Speed Sensor 15 Not Connected
11 not connected 14 Not Connected
12 OR Speed Sensor 13 RG +12 Vdc from battery (via Main Fuse 15A)

- the fourth one is EEPROM programmer made by FACOMSA: the 1091 that i found in ebay (not received yet). If i'm lucky that could clarify the not connected terminals of the connectors

TO BE CONTINUED....