Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Single value boost limiter in ecm

Hello all, i'm trying to learn how to use ecm titanium, but i dont see the svbl in the map section. Im afraid that when i raise boost pressure in other boost maps without changing svbl value it wont affect the engine because the single value limiter will still limit it? Also to what extent should one raise boost, torque limiters, smoke map and rail pressure? would about +10% in torque limiter, +5% boost and +7% fuel be any good? Wanted to be on the safe side thus im experimenting with small increases. It is a bmw 320d 177hp, seen people remapping them to 215hp or more, how should one achieve similar effect?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

A friendly advice for you, use winols, it takes a lot of time to learn but its waaaaaay better then ecm shitanium.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mariuso2o For This Useful Post:

maajkii (7th July, 2018)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I know, tried to use winols but I have terrible time finding all the maps myself, and the 800gb of damos files turned out to be in german so they dont help much. Is there any way to use winols but without having to guess the role of every map just by looking at the 2d graph?

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,528 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by robert94 View Post
    I know, tried to use winols but I have terrible time finding all the maps myself, and the 800gb of damos files turned out to be in german so they dont help much. Is there any way to use winols but without having to guess the role of every map just by looking at the 2d graph?
    Hours and experience.

Ecm will bring you big headaches, escape from it unless you have original updateable.