Register
Page 36 of 44 FirstFirst ... 263132333435363738394041 ... LastLast
    DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Gentlemen of OBDSTAR X300DP I have a few problems that you should try to solve.

1. I think that from the beginning, Fiat soltware can never precode keys with a PCF7946, when you try to precode the chip with P001 a message appears that says "Write chip error" and the problem is not that, is that the PCF7946 blocks it and leaves it unusable.

2. Since the last update of VAG, the MQBs from June 2014, try logging to the dashboard and blink, blink, flash and for fear that it may break something, after 5 minutes I disconnect the machine (tested on 2 cars) That is not only the problem, but now I am not precoded by the original or MQB remote controls or after the market.
    They may say that your problem is the P001 programmer but I answer that no, precisely to test it, I made a Seat Altea with a TP22 chip and I could pre-code it with the P001 programmer without problem.

3. Review the Audi software because although some time ago I saw that you had optimized for Audi A4 RB8 and RB4, it does not fulfill its function well, because in RB8 I think the problem is that it does not decrypt IMMODATA well, because in the VIN section , CS and PIN the data that appears are wrong (I have compared your reading of the IMMODATA with the reading given by ZEDFULL and it has nothing to do with it) and I think it is a matter of correcting some things.

4. Contact OBDSTAR a while ago but no response. I've been observing that the application of TeamViewer is linked to your software but it has been working for some time now because the version that is outdated, tells the OBDSTAR technical service to update it in some software version that they occasionally update, but unanswered. I propose to unlink it from the application or update it to a more recent version because I have been observing that for a few months (at least for me) it does not work and investigating I discovered that it was because the version was outdated and could not be updated.

Thank you for your patience and I hope you can improve it because I am not unhappy with your products, in fact I am very happy that you are always updating it but I would like to help you improve it and I hope that the forum is a way for you to read it, listen to the possible improvements and Do something for it.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Josue For This Useful Post:

Hot Butter Roll (4th September, 2019), ruffles1986 (1st December, 2019), sleepyrz (8th September, 2019)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

That is very constructive advice. However, i'm pretty sure all of it will fall on deaf ears.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Josue View Post
    Gentlemen of OBDSTAR X300DP I have a few problems that you should try to solve.

1. I think that from the beginning, Fiat soltware can never precode keys with a PCF7946, when you try to precode the chip with P001 a message appears that says "Write chip error" and the problem is not that, is that the PCF7946 blocks it and leaves it unusable.

2. Since the last update of VAG, the MQBs from June 2014, try logging to the dashboard and blink, blink, flash and for fear that it may break something, after 5 minutes I disconnect the machine (tested on 2 cars) That is not only the problem, but now I am not precoded by the original or MQB remote controls or after the market.
    They may say that your problem is the P001 programmer but I answer that no, precisely to test it, I made a Seat Altea with a TP22 chip and I could pre-code it with the P001 programmer without problem.

3. Review the Audi software because although some time ago I saw that you had optimized for Audi A4 RB8 and RB4, it does not fulfill its function well, because in RB8 I think the problem is that it does not decrypt IMMODATA well, because in the VIN section , CS and PIN the data that appears are wrong (I have compared your reading of the IMMODATA with the reading given by ZEDFULL and it has nothing to do with it) and I think it is a matter of correcting some things.

4. Contact OBDSTAR a while ago but no response. I've been observing that the application of TeamViewer is linked to your software but it has been working for some time now because the version that is outdated, tells the OBDSTAR technical service to update it in some software version that they occasionally update, but unanswered. I propose to unlink it from the application or update it to a more recent version because I have been observing that for a few months (at least for me) it does not work and investigating I discovered that it was because the version was outdated and could not be updated.

Thank you for your patience and I hope you can improve it because I am not unhappy with your products, in fact I am very happy that you are always updating it but I would like to help you improve it and I hope that the forum is a way for you to read it, listen to the possible improvements and Do something for it.
    Hi, may I know where are you from pls?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,300 Posts

He is from another gullible Customerland .........

6. The Following User Says Thank You to PremierD For This Useful Post:

Recoder (5th September, 2019)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SMP7 View Post
    Hi, may I know where are you from pls?
    Yes, of course. I´m from Spain

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Alfa Fiat Magneti Marelli 70F3633/95320 not working

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Ford Ka Fiat Delphi System with 93c86.Read pincode and program key ok,remote works!

Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

2014 Toyota sienna smart key programmed successfully
    Last edited by thesithlord01; 15th October, 2019 at 09:33 PM.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Josue View Post
    Yes, of course. I´m from Spain

Hello, pls contact Vivian, sent PM to you

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Vivian, please, obdstar can be a good tool for key programming, but you must undustand customer.... Many sw version not covered and when someone have problem, you ask p001 problem or update machine or buy new x300dp plus.

you must understand it's not possible. If you want like other sell only new tablet, you can continue like this politic. Or if you want to have good and serious reputation, please think to change your politic and have good and reactiv support.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Problem with renault Mater III key programming 2015 Checked on 2 cars - The car does not start. Renault ECU-Tool programs OK
    Obdstar DP Plus

14. The Following User Says Thank You to artfull For This Useful Post:

whiskeyman (23rd October, 2019)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

36 pages of putting and asking about problems in all obdstar devices and only less than one pg all together from the author of this thread and same answer what device and one other reply . guys don't hope that they will solve your problems or mine on anytool even if they ask $ for updates waste of money . don't trust them
    I recommend all members and future clients do not buy from this company
    Nor vivian nor anyone in obd star will reply

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Does obdstar dp full do akl renault kangoo 2015?
    Or is it eeprom job?
    Last edited by auto techniek; 7th November, 2019 at 09:51 PM.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,942 Posts

SMP7: X300 DP plus, how many years for free update?
    Be polite. No Thanks + Rep, no HELP!!! Slava Ukcraine. Dead Putler civilians's killers!!!

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

I have the x300 dp plus but I can't find Baojun brand any help to add this