Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default saab 9-5 SE 2.0T stage 1 GT17 Brown injectors

Hello is anyone here got a tuning pack for 9-5 2.0T SE it has gt17 turbo but brown injectors

car and turbo should be capable for 220bhp

Also is a moderator able to message me regarding recovery of my newer account (kenyash1) I am unable to reset the password to the account it does not email my email address with reset details. it is a @mail.com address which could now be blocked on DK'S side of things

Help me get back into the game please?

Remember im not leeching! I have given up trying to get my account back so I have not been posting as much
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi Kennyash, have you looked at the txsuite's (T5suite, T7suite, T8suite) they have inbuilt tune me up wizards, and there's a bunch of info on the trionictuning forum (all SAAB specific stuff)

Cheers

David.