DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

Default psp 2004 how to upgrade frimware

hello,

i have a psp 2004 , with date code 8A and frimware 3.90 m33-3

i have this psp hacked to play games by the memory stick duo, but now to play some games like gran turismo, tetris, williams pinball, etc... and others, i have error 800201148, i think its because the frimware to old??

can anyone help me to upgrade my psp and intructions and links too, to play with all the games.

best regards to all.
    WORK WITH KWP 2000+, GALLETO 1260, BDM 100, FLASTEC CLONE WITH MAGPRO2, VAGCOM, FIAT ECUSCAN,UPA USB, MAXIDIAG, TOP 2049, PROG EXPRESS, AND MORE....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

search youtube for a video tut on how to updgrade will help you out finally that p.m and il send you a site to sign up to get more help

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default psp 2004 how to upgrade frimware

evening J4V3D was this the firmware that came loaded on the PSP or have you upgraded at some stage?, this is quite important as to how i advise you to proceed.