Hybrid View

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default moved into a VM area

hi folks
    my sisters just moved into a house that has VM cable fitted, can she get any freeview/FTA channels by connecting a zgemma to the incoming cable connector ?
    not sure if she has the phone connected via VM, she's on about getting someone to put an ariel up on the roof as at the moment she has no TV

not easy for me or her grown up children to help her as she has moved 200+ miles away,

does she need to get contract with VM just to get the freeview/FTA type channels ?
    not been involved with cable for 6 yrs and in them days m8 used to have cheap VM tv contract and open the rest via software

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

There are approx half dozen FTA channels on VM cable, if she has a box, test the feed for the FTA channels - sometimes the feed remains live even with no subscription in the property.

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

thanks
    with only a few free channels its a waste of time me playing with it,
    if it was round the corner I would have a play around,