Nissan 25915BH20A camera
Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Nissan 25915BH20A camera

Hi guys,
    is there a way to connect a rear camera to Nissan 25915BH20A navigation unit? ..(some hack or trick) .. Somewhere I saw that it could not .. anywhere there was a way. Тhanks in advance (beers)

audio3.jpg audio1.jpg audio2.jpg

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    424 Posts

Hi,

IMHO 25915BH20A is a base model without RVC/AVM. But to be sure you have to disassemble the front panel. Have a look at the first picture in this post.
    There is an unpopulated soldering pad above the Altera FPGA. If there is an Video ADC (ADV7181) then it should work. I don't know if it's possible to simply replace frontpanel from another unit (maybe there is more hardware missing on the main pcb) or if a Video ADC can be added to the frontpanel.

wbr

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Thinner For This Useful Post:

audiopoint (22nd August, 2018)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Waw .. thank you very much! ..great info .. and I thought so there some hardware missing ..cheer!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hi to everyone.

I have a Nissan Connect LCN 25915BH10A (isn't the original radio shipped with car) and three years ago i bought an adapter for install an aftermarket camera.

The adapter for the camera is this:

https://car-solutions.com/en/car-cam...on-24036bg00a/

After the installation i can't see the image on the display.

When i read your post i understood that my Connect doesn't have the RVC/AVM.

My radio has the steering controls code X11E (i think Nissan Note) and the steer buttons "source" and "phone" are reversed.

If i would buy a Nissan LCN radio compatible with aftermarket camera, which version i have to search?

I would know (if it is possible) which Nissan Part numbers are specific for the Nissan Qashqai J10 and are compatible with an aftermarket rear camera.

Thanks for your time.

Best regards

Francesco

Quote Originally Posted by Thinner View Post
    Hi,

IMHO 25915BH20A is a base model without RVC/AVM. But to be sure you have to disassemble the front panel. Have a look at the first picture in this post.
    There is an unpopulated soldering pad above the Altera FPGA. If there is an Video ADC (ADV7181) then it should work. I don't know if it's possible to simply replace frontpanel from another unit (maybe there is more hardware missing on the main pcb) or if a Video ADC can be added to the frontpanel.

wbr

6. The Following User Says Thank You to halo981 For This Useful Post:

MrRepair (3rd February, 2020)