Register
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
    DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,577 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by askkey View Post
    For exaple the Iveco van shares the same platform like the Fiat Ducato, Citroen Jumpe, Peugeot Boxer. They all have the same M. Marelli BCM and use the same Hitag2 7946 key. PCB and everything. Now a couple of times i got 2016+ Ivecos that i was not able to program via OBD with AVDI. I was still able to program keys via OBD for Ducato/Jumper/Boxer 2016+ without issues. Iveco 2016+ still has the same key and a M.Marelli BCM so I assumed, like any rational human would, that it must be a bug. Imagine my suprise when i saw a couple of years later the 2016+ Iveco software advertised as a new brekthrough and priced together with Gulia software as 1600 euro. Now I do not know the current price since I do not have any plans to buy it but I imagine it has only gone up it they combined the license with newer stuff.
    Iveco is not the same as Fiat, beside it use same remote type and same BCM type. I think no other tool can prepare dealer key and program Iveco 2016+ all by OBD.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to p1et For This Useful Post:

baddaren (5th March, 2022)

Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by p1et View Post
    Iveco is not the same as Fiat, beside it use same remote type and same BCM type. I think no other tool can prepare dealer key and program Iveco 2016+ all by OBD.
    I remember my Lonsdor definitely had that option. But that was befor the device went up in smoke . I never tried it myself so I can not confirm how well it works.
    But that is beside the point. I never said it is the same , I just said that I assumed it was covered by my current licenses because of the similarities in the vehicles and that the missunderstanding occured because of the untransparent coverage from AVDI.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to askkey For This Useful Post:

V.I.P. Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,277 Posts

abrites does do 2016 plus iveco

6. The Following User Says Thank You to rapidlocksmiths For This Useful Post:

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

That is very true

8. The Following User Says Thank You to KEYTH For This Useful Post:

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,577 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by askkey View Post
    I remember my Lonsdor definitely had that option. But that was befor the device went up in smoke . I never tried it myself so I can not confirm how well it works.
    But that is beside the point. I never said it is the same , I just said that I assumed it was covered by my current licenses because of the similarities in the vehicles and that the missunderstanding occured because of the untransparent coverage from AVDI.
    Lonsdor can program but can't read info from BCM to prepare dealer key so you must have other tool to prepare dealer key on table, ex. TMpro2

10. The Following User Says Thank You to p1et For This Useful Post:

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

About Iveco 2016+ , from what it looks like Autel can do it. Or I am I wrong??

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by baddaren View Post
    About Iveco 2016+ , from what it looks like Autel can do it. Or I am I wrong??
    Looked some more at Iveco +2016, looks like you guys are right. That is one car that only abrites can do throw OBD, only 2500EURO. If you have AutelIM608 or IM508 with XP400PRO. You have to remove BCM located by pedals, very simple. Make remote key on bench.

V.I.P. Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,277 Posts

ive just done another 2018 iveco daily with abrites , AKL , all by obd , pick decode cut keys and program in well under 30 minutes , the key programming part took well under 10 miutes .
    Last edited by rapidlocksmiths; 18th March, 2022 at 07:08 PM.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rapidlocksmiths For This Useful Post:

Faraday (19th March, 2022), godfathertwo (29th September, 2022), p1et (18th March, 2022), Weasel3 (20th March, 2022), whiskeyman (18th March, 2022)

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rapidlocksmiths View Post
    ive just done another 2018 iveco daily with abrites , AKL , all by obd , pick decode cut keys and program in well under 30 minutes , the key programming part took well under 10 miutes .
    Hello Rapid, very good. Been looking in to that Iveco +2016. But is it worth buying abrites for Iveco, or is there something else?

V.I.P. Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,277 Posts

abrites offers more than just iveco , newer mopar system models and has been flawless for me on FCA for a long time , it is expensive but for me well worth the investment as its paid back and some. the upside though is iveco and the later mopar system vehicles still command a decent rate as the price cutters cant do them and they dont charge enough to afford abrites , so until the cheap machines get it make hay while the sun shines.

as to what else does the later iveco , im not sure , maybe zedfull though id not pay iea or their distributor any money id rather retire .
    Last edited by rapidlocksmiths; 22nd March, 2022 at 10:35 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

When do abrites promotion
    I want to buy some modules plus protag etc .

V.I.P. Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,277 Posts

next promotion is normally the christmas promotion i believe , though watch their news section as they also attend expos at this time of year and have promotions at these too

19. The Following User Says Thank You to rapidlocksmiths For This Useful Post:

godfathertwo (13th February, 2023)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Да попитам и тук, можLet me ask here too, someone may have missed my question at the beginning?е някой да е пропуснал въпроса ми в началото. След 2 години работа, FVDI 2018 v.4 спря да работи (чете) по CAN протокол. Може ли да се възстанови? Let me ask here too, someone may have missed my question at the beginning.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Let me ask here too, someone may have missed my question at the beginning.

V.I.P. Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,277 Posts

RUDONI

you have posted this question in a thread regarding original abrites , not a thread for the knock off FVDI , the fvdi has nothing at all to do with abrites , maybe posting in the knock off thread would get you answers
    Last edited by rapidlocksmiths; 5th February, 2023 at 11:52 AM.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rapidlocksmiths For This Useful Post:

Meat-Head (6th February, 2023), rudoni (5th February, 2023)

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast