Register
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    345 Posts

Rapidlocksmith we know facts and they have end customers in very dark place. When you make AKL for car dealer or through company and at the end you have some troubles with them you go to end customer and put something into locks to make impossible to use your keys? I dont think so and truly i dont know why you try to make abritus guilty smaller.

V.I.P. Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,273 Posts

im not trying to make any of the 2 partys guilt smaller . one of them is indeed guilty , but which one depends upon the truth once known .

both parties are wrong as they should be dealing with each other and not involving or hurting the innocent parties , i only know what i read here , so am not in a position to know whether abrites or the distributor is the guilty party , so wouldnt speculate either way .

so no i dont think its acceptable for so many customers to be in this position , and this does not seem right on any level based on what i have read , though unlike you i dont know the facts and the truths of this messy situation , what i can conclude is someones in the wrong and it isnt the customers.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to rapidlocksmiths For This Useful Post:

P&D (16th September, 2018)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    345 Posts

I know abritus very well and scam should be part of company name. One from fact is what write tkmotor:
    "Abrites block my online function for mercedes and some others functions but when I have ask them what licence havent been paid by Mr.GLINSKY they replay that FORD AND JAGUAR is outstanding payment which I have bought last December.I have email abrites again why you block my other functions which have been paid but there is no answer.Whoever bought from russian distributor wont be able to renew AMS."

It dosent look for threating customers like idiots? Better is that next step for tkmotor will probably banned by abritus for inconvinient questions.

Its even better you do AKL for customer through dealer/second company which dont pay you and after that you put something to locks to all cars which own customer to make it inoperable.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

abritus notice in theyr website

: >
    Dear Abrites Users,
    In light of the broken down trade partnership between Abrites Ltd. and our Russian partner Mr. Andrey Glinskiy, we would like to ask each one of you who has bought our products from him or feel in any way affected by the recent events to send us their contact details (together with AVDI IDs) to: russia@abrites.com. We will then be able to contact you individually.
    Thank you in advance for the understanding!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,300 Posts

So as not to air their dirty linen in public... to late me thinks

7. The Following User Says Thank You to PremierD For This Useful Post:

whiskeyman (14th September, 2018)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    903 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PremierD View Post
    So as not to air their dirty linen in public... to late me thinks
    also for blocking the rest they mist before!
    Last edited by vageric; 13th September, 2018 at 06:27 AM. Reason: mis typing

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

I have email abrites so many times but the answer is PLEASE CONTACT Mr.GLINSKY TO RESOLVE THE PROBLEM so what is going to change if we sent the details to russia@abrites.com.Anyway I will email them to see the answear.

V.I.P. Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,273 Posts

lets hope you have a positive outcome , at least they have announced a route to communicate with them and have asked those affected to contact them , it may lead nowhere but who knows it may lead to resolving this situation , so worth doing to know one way or another

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    249 Posts

here is a huge market for good developers like Andrius from IO Terminal - when he would put some effort in developing some more special functions there would be plenty of customers who would be glad to buy elsewhere from a trusted seller…..
    I am very reluctant spending more money on my AVDI as they can flip the switch any time - i rather buy some extra IO Terminal (offline !) functions which work much faster and more reliable than the AVDI.....

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to yellowstilo For This Useful Post:

helmi reguig (17th April, 2019), rivalryan (12th September, 2018), sleepyrz (13th September, 2018), yugo45 (22nd September, 2018)

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Default AVDI

Quote Originally Posted by yellowstilo View Post
    here is a huge market for good developers like Andrius from IO Terminal - when he would put some effort in developing some more special functions there would be plenty of customers who would be glad to buy elsewhere from a trusted seller…..
    I am very reluctant spending more money on my AVDI as they can flip the switch any time - i rather buy some extra IO Terminal (offline !) functions which work much faster and more reliable than the AVDI.....
    We are going to think as well so maybe is time to stop supporting Abrites and invest money in different company.We are locksmith company and now our interface is block so we loosing money every day.We can't trust any more Abrites.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tkmotors For This Useful Post:

helmi reguig (17th April, 2019), kazikk (12th September, 2018), rivalryan (12th September, 2018), sleepyrz (13th September, 2018), yellowstilo (12th September, 2018), yugo45 (22nd September, 2018)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    249 Posts

they already didn't have much credits from their customers but now they have gone too far - i don't think there are any happy Abritus customers left, those who still buy at their overrated prices only does this because there is no other alternative but that can change easily when companies like IO terminal start offering more options for more reasonable prices…..
    I hope that day will come soon….

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yellowstilo For This Useful Post:

rivalryan (12th September, 2018), sleepyrz (13th September, 2018)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    117 Posts

They started blocking people on the 12th August and only now they have put a notice up as they finally realised this will rubbish their name hurt them with future sales.

I wonder would they have put this notice up and start to back track if people on forums weren't talking about it.....doubt it much!

The owner of the company is Elena Drumeva who is also a board member for KRIB Confederation of employers and industrialists of Bulgaria that are suppose to promote good business ethics ect. what a joke she is part of this. She has even broken the KRIB code of conduct (signed) in her dealings.

The more people spread this message the more heat on them to reconsider treating the customer like shit. They have obviously gotten to big for their boots and need taking down a peg.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rivalryan For This Useful Post:

Fernandowap (13th September, 2018), kostat (13th September, 2018), newone (12th September, 2018), sleepyrz (13th September, 2018), yellowstilo (12th September, 2018)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    848 Posts

Vist Abritus in Karlowe Wary on Lockfest
    https://www.lockfest.eu/index.php/en/

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    515 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rivalryan View Post
    TO: ABRITES LTD
    Bulgaria, Sofia,. « Cherni vryh » st,
    № 147
    To General Director Elena Drumeva

From IE Glinski, A. A.
    196158, RUSSIA, Saint-Petersburg,
    Lensoveta st., building 85, 12

Letter №1 from 22.08.2018
    To initial № 28/15.08.2018

On your № 28/15.08.2018 I explain the following.

1. You do not fulfill the obligations under the License Agreement of 08.08.2017 (according to paragraph 6.1 of the Contract), namely: 2.1.1, 2.2, 2.3, 3.2, 3.3, 4.1, 7.1

2. Since the signing of the Contract, to your address were transferred funds in the amount of 396820 euros. For which Abrites has not provided in full and in due time closing financial documents in accordance with pp 2.3 and 3.3 of the Contract. Invoices that were provided for payment and paid by me, contain incorrect information.At the moment, I have no evidences of how Abrites managed these funds.

3. With Your hand, a campaign of misinformation of customers, causing damage to my business reputation is carrying out. According to item 1 of article 152 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation I ask or to confirm documentary, or to disprove the information discrediting me. A rebuttal and apology in the dissemination of discrediting information about me must be made in the same way that the information was distributed. Also, because of the fact that the information discrediting my honor, dignity and business reputation have become widely known, I demand the publication of apologies and refutation on the main page of Drumeva the website of Abrites according to paragraph 5 of article 152 of the civil code. Otherwise, I reserve the right to apply to the court.

4. Abrites has blocked customers ' devices. In the License agreement of the Abrites published at: http://abrites.com/support/licence-agreement and which regulates the legal relationship between the company Abrites end customer is specified, in which cases the company Abrites could be entitled to block the instruments or revoke the license of users:"The term of the licenses purchased by You is one year and begins on the date of purchase of the basic package or on the date of payment for the annual service subscription, with the acceptance of this license agreement and ends in one of the following cases: • when free service expires from the date of purchase; • when the annual service subscription expires; • if you are not ready to continue using the software; • when the current agreement is terminated at the initiative of Abrites Ltd. The license granted shall terminate immediately if it is determined that attempts have been made to disregard the technical security measures of the software, and if it is determined that the software was used in violation of the provisions of this license agreement.»An excerpt from the License agreement is given on the date of August 22, 2018. There were no violations on my part. I ask to specify numbers of devices on which it is established that users violated the license agreement.In case of not providing this information, Abrites customers will be informed of the violation by the company Abrites the license agreement with users. The liability of the company Abrites is governed by articles 148, 172 of the Tax code of the Russian Federation and article 401 of the Civil code of the Russian Federation.

5. In case of failure in providing documented information on the grounds of blocking users ' devices and continuing the campaign in order to misinform customers and damage my business reputation with inaccurate information by August 27, 2018, a copy of this letter and information on the content of the points of the Contract specified in this letter will be sent to all customers and published on the Internet in order to protect my business reputation, the right to which is guaranteed to me by articles 23 of the Constitution of the Russian Federation and 152 of the Civil code of the Russian Federation.

6. I reserve the right to apply to the Arbitration court for recovery of all amounts and interest from Abrites (in accordance with p 4.2 of Contract), as well as interest for the use of other people's funds provided for in article. 395 OF THE CIVIL CODE OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION, in connection with numerous violations and improper performance of the Contract, as well as a claim for the protection of business reputation, the damage which is currently caused not only in the territory of the Russian Federation, but also in other countries, as well as compensation for financial losses and lost profits in accordance with article 15 of the Civil code of the Russian Federation, suffered by me as a result of illegal actions of Abrites.

7. In accordance with paragraph 8.8 of the Contract, I propose to Mrs. Emilia Tajer negotiations on pre-trial settlement of the conflict

IE Glinski A. A. _______________________«___»_________________2018 year

ok so basically i think hes saying i paid you and you did not fulfill your end of the contract by the term stated(or possibly never got fulfilled at all)

but i think hes also sort of saying "since you didnt fulfill your end of the contract i dont have to continue paying you"

notice he mentions an "amount paid" to abrites

but there is no mention of total amount due really.......

remember legalese is some of the trickiest language there is

anyone got a copy of the license agreement????

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    117 Posts

The posting of this letter was just give more of an insight as to the disagreement between the two parties, even if he does owe money ABRITES are at fault 100%. They say they had it in the contract with him that they could block devices if he didn't didn't keep a clear balance (even though I believe this to be lies to justify the behaviour somehow) so from the outset they didn't give a shit about the customer if this could be a reality. They are tying to ruin the distributors name by doing all this, though people have seen through it and see who is really in the wrong with their behaviour.

Why not do what any other company would do and take him to court, why go this route ask yourself!

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast