Register
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

11.jpg[QUOTE=nzjohn;4080699]要使用 CH341 闪存 93xxx 系列 eeproms,请购买一些母对公跳线。连接名称位于 CH341 背面的引脚底部。您有 5V、3.3V、GND、MIOS、MOSI、CS 和 CLK。使用 8 种颜色的跳线以方便使用,将母端连接到 CH341 引脚,而另一端连接到您的夹子或带有 eeprom 的电路板。 Eeprom引脚1连接到CS,Eeprom 2连接到CLK,Eeprom 3连接到MOSI,Eeprom 4连接到MIOS,5到GND,6到3.3V,最后将Eeprom 7和8的电线连接在一起并将它们连接到CH341 5V别针。最好将 eeprom 焊接到板上,但夹子几乎同样有效。
    如果您可以使用颜色编码的电线,则可以更轻松地检查是否连接到正确的位置。
    如果有人有问题我会发布更清晰的照片。 Ch341 可以完全按照交付时的样子保留。无需焊接或添加。将黄色跳线准确地放在 CH341 上的两个引脚上(到达时)。
    请记住检查您的连接,这将按照我所概述的那样进行。
    祝你好运
    任何问题..
    重新检查你的连接!
    祝你好运,一切顺利。
    Attachment 791553Attachment 791549
    ,[/引用]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I don't think this works. the manufacturer would have provided

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by ginettoginetto View Post
    FYI I successfully used a CH341A programmer without modification other than adding condensator in the input voltage to successfully read/write a 95128RT (https://www.st.com/resource/en/datasheet/m95128-r.pdf) eeprom. No 5.5v modification is necessary, not adding jumper to use 5v. The 3.3v is in the range of voltage of this chip.
    Probably works also without adding condensator.
    Pinout of the chip is exactly the same as the 25xxx models.
    To program I used AsProgrammer (https://github.com/nofeletru/UsbAsp-flash/releases/) latest version in my case (2.0.2) that manage st95xxx chips.

A note, trying to connect the chip without desoldering do not allow the CH341A to be recognised as usb device (in win10). I didn't test on linux with flashrom command line application.

BTW thanks for this thread that gave me great help to win the fear to desolder and reprogram the eeprom.
    Thank you and thanks to all the people providing such a valuable knowledge.

I have an Opel Airbag module with non eraseable errors, and I was trying to clear it. Before trying with the EEPROM of the airbag module, I have tried with some 95160 EEPROMs bought from Aliexpress.

I was able to read and write multiple times with 100% success with a CH341A programmer, the clip and AsProgrammer. All I had to do was adding an additional jumper as some people stated in previous posts (probably the EEPROMs are not "W"version, so 5V are needed). However, with the EEPROM of my module, all I can read is FF. I suppose it is damaged. Hope this information helps someone, I'm attaching some pictures of the process.

Before trying with this reader, I tried a clone Carprog, which had an adapter that needed to solder wires to the EEPROM, so I carefully soldered it to a PCB. However, it was reading FF. I thought my carprog clone would be damaged. Then, I found this thread, and I have tried with the CH341A. I have made sure that pin Nš1 is correctly attached where it should be (small marks at pictures).

EDIT: I have just resolved my problem. I'm including the link to the thread, just in case is helpful for someone:
    https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forum...20#post4746120
    Last edited by badi123; 5th June, 2024 at 09:59 PM.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

I have found that there is more than 1 version of this chip reader this is why some work and others don't. On some the layout on the PCB is different I found this out when examining mine.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789