Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Peugeot 406 2.0 HDI RHY

We have cloned an EDC15C2 1 PLUG, for the mentioned vehicle, the original marked in the immobilizer fault diagnosis, the vehicle starts but after a certain time it stops for no apparent reason.
    Several different diagnosis machines do not give any type of failure
    The car when it is started and moving is going well, we do not detect anything analogous in its operation.
    The wiring of the ecu is correct.
    Any suggestions please, thank you.
    The files loaded in eeprom and flash are OFF.
    Last edited by Membrillo; 17th September, 2018 at 04:28 PM.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,238 Posts

only english please
    need help
    now my goal is to buy xp-005
    who will help?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Membrillo View Post
    Hemos clonado un EDC15C2 1 PLUG, para el vehículo mencionado, el original marcado en el diagnóstico de falla del inmovilizador, el vehículo arranca pero luego de un cierto tiempo se detiene sin ningún motivo aparente.
    Varias máquinas de diagnóstico diferentes no dan ningún tipo de falla
    . Cuando el auto se arranca y se mueve, no detectamos nada análogo en su funcionamiento.
    El cableado del ecu es correcto.
    Cualquier sugerencia por favor, gracias.
    The files loaded in eeprom and flash are OFF.

EN: faulty ECU I think, Do you have other ECUs to verify that?
    ES: Creo que la ECU esta danada, Tiene otras ECU para verificar?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Good afternoon, I'm trying to clone an ecu of 406 HDI 2.0 RHY engine, I have desoldado flash and eeprom, I have written the dumps, but the car does not start, I do not know if something will have to be done in the bsi, or if the scrapping switchboard is wrong.
    The fact that scrapping by obd did not let me write, I indicated wrong ckecksum and then there was no communication.
    The car in question had an immobilizer problem, it was turned OFF, the car starts but after a while (more or less long it stops), it does not indicate any type of damage (except immobilizer), that is why the cloning of the Ecu .
    While it is walking it does not show any kind of failure, or smoke, nothing.
    Thanks and regards.
    Well the scrapping switchboard was wrong, we have cloned another and it starts, but still has the same problem as with the ORI, after a while it stops.
    This morning we went to start and did not start or with his cloned, we have approached the transponder and has started, then we tested without transponder and also started, the wiring harness connector is checked and correct.
    Diagnosis with different machines does not indicate anything, I do not know if something similar has happened to someone, I'm a bit confused, I'll check bsi, relay, etec.