Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Exclamation Citroen xsara Pikachu 2005 reset lights

hi dk members

today i need your knowledge.

Case: i discover a non working position lamp on the left side of my pica, i extract the lamp and stick a new one, no prob. so start my engine and test... wont work, with a multimeter i read the volts and nothing. so TIME TO LEXIA!!!!!!

plug my lexia, bsi, faults: POSITION LAMPS LEFT SIDE SHORT CIRCUIT TO GROUND... ok, after some test circuit its ok. delete faults: still trhe same...
    so, i remember long time ago a similar problem with my old partner, lexia guide me to reset the circuit, but i cant find the option now. i do not want to jump fron the other side (too spicy) so question is: anyone know how to reset a short circuit in a citroen xsara picasso 2004 ????

PD: shitty "disconect battery" procedure wont work.

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

anyone?? halp? ME?