Seat ibiza radio locked
Register
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    DK Veteran dik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    In a mental institution
    Posts
    1,017
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Default Seat ibiza radio locked

    My mum who lives in spain has a 1994 seat ibiza, had a new battery fitted and then some muppet tried repeatedley to guess the radio code until it said "safe" I visited her last week and found the correct code, tried to read the spanish manual for the radio and failed, does anyone know how to get it working

  2. #2
    DK Veteran
    Jose19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    From the HELL
    Posts
    854
    Thanks
    124
    Thanked 104 Times in 59 Posts
    Downloads
    13
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dik View Post
    My mum who lives in spain has a 1994 seat ibiza, had a new battery fitted and then some muppet tried repeatedley to guess the radio code until it said "safe" I visited her last week and found the correct code, tried to read the spanish manual for the radio and failed, does anyone know how to get it working
    Hi

    Can you give more details of your radio?
    Or check here maybe will help you ;
    Free Grundig Radio Code entry instructions P1 for all popular radio models Codes Also Available

    BR

    Jose

  3. #3
    DK Veteran dik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    In a mental institution
    Posts
    1,017
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jose19 View Post
    Hi

    Can you give more details of your radio?
    Or check here maybe will help you ;
    Free Grundig Radio Code entry instructions P1 for all popular radio models Codes Also Available

    BR

    Jose
    I have just emailed her to find out the radio model, will post info as i get it

  4. #4
    DK Veteran dik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    In a mental institution
    Posts
    1,017
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    Update radio is a ALANA MP3, if anyone can help

  5. #5
    Moderator
    PremierD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Ecosse
    Posts
    12,188
    Thanks
    1,546
    Thanked 7,348 Times in 3,481 Posts
    Downloads
    18
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dik View Post
    Update radio is a ALANA MP3, if anyone can help
    Just leave it switched on mate .... Eventually it will let you input the correct code ...and its not Prog button that confirms the code ... If I remember correctly its Scan...
    REMEMBER......PAIN..IS JUST WEAKNESS LEAVING THE BODY..

    YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE::SO READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING

  6. #6
    DK Veteran dik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    In a mental institution
    Posts
    1,017
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PremierD View Post
    Just leave it switched on mate .... Eventually it will let you input the correct code ...and its not Prog button that confirms the code ... If I remember correctly its Scan...
    Don't think that will work, she has been driving round with safe displayed for about 2 weeks, with some long 1hr + journeys

  7. #7
    Moderator
    PremierD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Ecosse
    Posts
    12,188
    Thanks
    1,546
    Thanked 7,348 Times in 3,481 Posts
    Downloads
    18
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dik View Post
    Don't think that will work, she has been driving round with safe displayed for about 2 weeks, with some long 1hr + journeys
    The only other way mate is to read the lc16 eeprom ...Which (with all due respest to your mother ) I doubt she can do ....But does she know someone who can...? There is no easy fix mate sorry... I have seen it take 4 hours ..to come back up...
    REMEMBER......PAIN..IS JUST WEAKNESS LEAVING THE BODY..

    YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE::SO READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING

  8. #8
    DK Veteran
    Jose19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    From the HELL
    Posts
    854
    Thanks
    124
    Thanked 104 Times in 59 Posts
    Downloads
    13
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arsas44 View Post
    i not know code

    seat cordoba alana brand type

    serial sez2z9e3365203

    plsssss

    code???

    my email: arsas44@hotmail.com
    Lol.............

    Read eep 24c16

  9. #9
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Downloads
    3
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    SEAT IBIZA VSSZZ6LZ3R142466
    i not know code FOR RADIO CD ALANA

    BY EMAIL mytilini@otenet.gr

  10. #10
    Junior Member cometinsonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    mexico
    Posts
    34
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by niklesvos View Post
    SEAT IBIZA VSSZZ6LZ3R142466
    i not know code FOR RADIO CD ALANA

    BY EMAIL mytilini@otenet.gr
    Quote Originally Posted by dik View Post
    Update radio is a ALANA MP3, if anyone can help

    epromm need to read the dump I leave for you to upload code by mp

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •