Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default samsung s5 neo google account problem

hello guys i have get a samsung s5 neo the phone was working perfect till i have factory resset it .
    when i turn the phone on the otg appears and i dont have the google account password or account any more i asked my brother for the account but he didn't log in for nearly 1.5 year know on the account and he dont have it any more .

i tried several options like the bypass video on youtube but if i connect the phone with the pc with sydesinc nothing happen .

i have searching for the lipop rom on the web and i cant find it ?

what can i do to let the phone work again ?

greets and regards adib

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi Totodiagnose,

I have the same problem and you "just" have create a new gmail account. It's a security in case of stolen phone !
    You can contact me in PM. I'll give you the way to bypass !

Regards

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

hey mate can u please help me out unlocking my note 8? i bought it second hand a while ago , long enough to not have the contact detail for the bird i bought it off!!! and in my wisdom i have factory reset it.... not even thinking about the Google lock? Ive now rendered my phone inoperable, please help!
    kind regards