Boxing - Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury - December 1st - Los Angeles, USA.
Register
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Boxing - Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury - December 1st - Los Angeles, USA.

Heavyweight boxing is back.

So it begins - December 1st at the Staples Center, Los Angeles, United States of America

Staying up all night or setting the alarm for 2:50am which exactly what i'm gonna do.

Deontay Wilder (USA) vs Tyson Fury (UK)

TV - ShowTime PPV (US) - BT Sport Box Office PPV (UK) - BT Sport 4K UHD (UK) (TBC)

No doubt people here will be scrabbling (no pun intended) for a nice HD channel that night.

Who wins?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Quickeyg; 4th November, 2018 at 10:28 AM. Reason: .

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Cool

Some documentaries and interviews to get you in the mood for the heavyweight clash between Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury - December 1st.
    I found the interview with Brendan Schaub very funny especially around the 8 minute mark for obvious reasons of course.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

fury does very well frustrating one dimensional opponents and mechanical style opposition,with a little bit more ring time under his belt i coul see him beating the likes of joshua and parker and co but wilder i feel is an extremely dangerous proposition for fury with so ittle ring time,he will not last the full fight to take the decision on points and has not really got the power to take wilder out,i feel at best the fight will go no more than seven rounds.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gc1966 View Post
    fury does very well frustrating one dimensional opponents and mechanical style opposition,with a little bit more ring time under his belt i coul see him beating the likes of joshua and parker and co but wilder i feel is an extremely dangerous proposition for fury with so ittle ring time,he will not last the full fight to take the decision on points and has not really got the power to take wilder out,i feel at best the fight will go no more than seven rounds.
    Mentally and verbally Tyson Fury is miles ahead of Deontay Wilder, I do believe Fury is the one with the better boxing skills. Don't forget Tyson schooled Wladimir Klitschko (Yes I know that was 3 years ago) Wilder doesn't possess 'Ring IQ'. The other week I re-watched Wilder fights against Malik Scott & Gerald Washington and found flaws. Wilder has resorted to wearing lifts to make himself the same height as Tyson.

Watch this BT Sport RoundTable Chat, you might want to grab some food and drink. Enjoy people.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Quickeyg For This Useful Post:

gc1966 (5th November, 2018)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

it is true that fury spouts more shite than an indian curry house,as for schooling vlad this in untrue in the extreme.ok fury took the fight by frustrating vlad with his holding and shoulder lifting protection strategy not ignoring the tendency to turn his back and move away when under pressure.

fortunatly he was in against a fighter who let this happen without any real attempts to hit him at that vulnerable juncture,wilder will not afford him that same ring respect.

at 6ft 9 to 6ft 7 i hardly see wilder in cuban heels

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by gc1966 View Post
    it is true that fury spouts more shite than an indian curry house,as for schooling vlad this in untrue in the extreme.ok fury took the fight by frustrating vlad with his holding and shoulder lifting protection strategy not ignoring the tendency to turn his back and move away when under pressure.

fortunatly he was in against a fighter who let this happen without any real attempts to hit him at that vulnerable juncture,wilder will not afford him that same ring respect.

No one can out-talk Tyson Fury, not even Wladimir Klitschko - Klitschko loves to be in control, so Fury just talks facts and truth, no spouting more shite than an indian curry house. What Tyson Fury does to Duckua (Joshua) will be something quite extraordinary and epic. Remember AJ is robotic in the talking area and fighting. Enjoy.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Tyson Fury attending the other nights LA Lakers basketball game and just so happens to bump into none other than Floyd Mayweather. Training with the brothers - looking in tip top shape.
    Dr0xS8vU4AAuSUp.jpgDr1GGXOW4AYxVEj.jpg

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

TV Sat update ShowTime PPV (USA) - BT Sport Box Office PPV (UK) - ViaPlay (Denmark Finland Norway Sweden) - Australia Main Event PPV - New Zealand Sky Arena PPV - DAZN (Oh dear) Austria Germany Italy Switzerland - DMax Turkey. Also Canal+ Sport/s in France & Poland Inter (Ukraine) - RTL Croatia - TV3 MAX Denmark/HD - VOOsport World 1 HD - Panama RPC Channel 4. UK people set your alarm for 4am GMT.
    Last edited by Quickeyg; 25th November, 2018 at 08:37 PM. Reason: cant see font

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

So it was a drraw afterall

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Last edited by joe3217; 12th May, 2019 at 09:23 PM.