Register

Hybrid View

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Icons of Windows 10

Hi all.
    I have just changed from W7 to W10 and when i watch a film on my tv with a hdmi cable that is connected to me Sony home theatre system it all works fine but when i go back to my computer all the icons on the desktop have all moved to the left side of the screen.
    I have tried to change the settings but not sure what to do as I've only just started using windows 10.
    Can anyone give me some pointers as to fixing it please.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________________

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Do you use the same resolution on both desktop and tv? I had similar issues when using different resolutions, now I use 1080p on both and all is fine.

Top Poster +

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chiruu View Post
    Hi all.
    I have just changed from W7 to W10 and when i watch a film on my tv with a hdmi cable that is connected to me Sony home theatre system it all works fine but when i go back to my computer all the icons on the desktop have all moved to the left side of the screen.
    I have tried to change the settings but not sure what to do as I've only just started using windows 10.
    Can anyone give me some pointers as to fixing it please.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________________

You may need to go into the graphics card settings to sort the resolution out. If you have them options. Also check the TV resolution too.