Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Domains and Website Creation

Hey guys, I plan on setting up a website for my upcoming business. It's gonna be a restaurant business so we need a website where we can post the menu, contact forms, about us details, store hours, etc.

I have no experience in website creation nor do I know how to code but I am considering a website builder when it time comes to create a website. I have checked out sites like Weebly and Wix but I absolutely hate the tag line at the bottom "Create a free website at ____" It's quite annoying.

Any suggestions? I have also considered the https://www.hpage.com website builder for its business features and it doesn't have the tag line at the bottom so far but are there still any options?

Or do you think I should just hire an agency or someone to create a business website for me?

V.I.P. Member
    Meatheadshire (Between London and Scotland)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,769 Posts

Welcome to dK the worlds best website

it is against t' rules for me to say this, there are web forums where you ask for whatever and 20 spotty teenagers make the code for what you want

ON TOPIC:-

phone be number clear on every page, no stupid web forms no stupid flashing shit
    ditch adobe, HAS to be mobile friendly site

just for reference it can be done look at www.bigclive.com instant loading anywhere in world

Was Banned For Being Certifiably Insane and Stupid

V.I.P. Member
    Meatheadshire (Between London and Scotland)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,769 Posts

Thought:-

when end you answer the blower "hortelza food place, please state your dK user name and status"

anybody with less than 500 posts over one year 110% bill dK vet 20% off then VIP 75% off, admin/mod 87% off and devilfish gets paid to be there

non dK members get stung and double stung if members of inferior forums

Was Banned For Being Certifiably Insane and Stupid

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hey, you should try Weebly. It is very intuitive and user friendly software and also very ideal for this kind of websites!