Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Mercedes C 300 Hybrid

Hello friends I have a problem with a Mercedes C 300 Hybrid. Here is the concern there was a very heavy rain and the car was totally flood the water I disassemble dry all that is like electronic pad clean with releasing, once finished I have all reassembled one after the other my after having finished everything everything up again nothing works only two to three lights that turns on it does not start anymore. Someone has an idea of the parts to change

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Nobody knows what are the different module has changed in this Mercedes C300 h Diesel that has been flooded by rainwater

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Hi,

Sounds like a multiply communication error! What you have to know about water damage, after when it's dry out most of the time corrosion left over what can short circuits. If you know the water level go back in that parts and look for water corrosion. You can clean off with brush and 99% alcohol. When you unplug a connector use electrical grease. It will help for connection and won't corrode again!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to R0LLS ROYCE For This Useful Post:

servicemh (30th November, 2018)