Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default 02-06 M138 MASERATI COUPE SPYDER IGNITION IMMOBILIZER CONTROL UNIT 606 73 131

hello guys has anyone seen this unit and know how to make a key from it. i see no chip in this box with a mass number that im familiar with .what can I do to program a key for this car...it is said to have a st chip that is locked
    Last edited by metrolocknkeys; 24th November, 2018 at 05:42 AM. Reason: more information

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    756 Posts

Keys are stored in ST72C which is locked.
    Make ECU virgin and replace immobox for another one(Black ID48 for example).
    Then make keys from new immobox dump.

Regards,
    Sima

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

you kinda lost me. you said replace immo box... if I replace the box im back to where I am now..... no key. is there a black box that I can use? id48 is a chip not a immo box .also how do I virgin ecu….if possible can you give me a step by step guide I will pay you for the knowledge
    Last edited by metrolocknkeys; 11th December, 2018 at 12:16 AM. Reason: more information

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    756 Posts

First step is to find ECU for that car and check if it can be made virgin.
    When you find it,make photos and upload so I can check if can be made virgin.