Register

Threaded View

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Porsche Boxster 986 + abrites , make transponder work

Hello, I wanted to operate the remote of my porsche boxster 986, I bought the software + cables fvdi-abrites and when I was working with it, it gave me some kind of error and apparently the information of the transponder stored in the ECU was corrupted, with what now does not start the car.
    The key does turn completely, it opens the doors and I can listen to the radio and the alarm don´t sound, but when it turns fully, it allows it, but the car does not start.
    When I try to use the section "learn remotely" or "learn key" in abrites, the software ask for a code "key learning code", giving me the option to write it or "load from dump", I have tried the numbres that the program tells me in the different options, or load the .bin files that I have been able to download but I always get an error.
    The truth is that the command does not matter, what I need is for the car to start.
    I bought a new transpoder, in case I had to discard the original.
    The car is second-hand, the control worked randomly at first, but the key always started.
    The alarm unit of the car seems that they had to change it, since in these cars it is usual to get wet and damaged, so they would surely put a used one.

I attach the dump files that I have, as well as some images of the program.

What I want to do is to link the transponder I have in the car, so it starts.
    I'm also checking if I have a fuse problem, but I do not think

I hope that one of you can help me
    Thank you very much to all
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (21.2 KB, 220 views)
    • File Type: jpg 2.jpg (18.9 KB, 190 views)
    • File Type: jpg 3.jpg (19.3 KB, 183 views)
    • File Type: jpg 4.jpg (17.4 KB, 155 views)
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chama For This Useful Post:

fatihsen (23rd February, 2020), gege974 (27th November, 2019)