Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default PSA lexia Interface not recognized... :-(

Hy

I have problem with my interface. Everything was fine and worked perfectly until I installed Scan XL pro 3.5.1 and Touch Scan 2.16.3 for other interface (OBD)

Now when I plug interface USB to computer green light flashes for two to three seconds and I get message on the computer that usb is not recognized, and the green light disappears..
    On Interface is label A.1281Z, and when was worked I know that on PSA Interface on version was 4.3.5 and on reference serial was writing 921815 C.

I tried change USB – RS232 cable, and connect interface on several computer but always was same (green ligh flashes for two to three seconds and I get message on the computer that usb is not recognized.), I try on windows xp, windows 7, windows 8 and windows 10 (all windows are on x86), then I tried on friends computer because he has installed diagbox 8.02 and his interface is working, but my interface does not even work on his computer, same thing..

I read on the internet now that it is possible that the interface is bricked, so now I dont understand what that means and i do not know how to repair him..

Please help me how can I repair interface, what must ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I tried all this week, but every attempt was unsuccessful.

Here's the video with lexia where the interface lights up and then disappears and from the windows where you can see how the usb was not found (recognized) , and with the images of the interface and the window (device manager)..

Please, can someone know how to repair it?

device-manager.jpg

lexia.jpg

lexia1.jpg

lexia2.jpg

lexia3.jpg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Second video

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    362 Posts

Try plugging it first on 12v then plug the usb to a laptop with no diagnostic at all.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Stelaras26 For This Useful Post:

gabriel214 (17th November, 2023)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Faulty K6X Samsung ram.
    Attached Images Attached Images