My DM800HD doesn't play videos after update
Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default My DM800HD doesn't play videos after update

Hi,
    I have a dreambox DM800HD with sim1 on it, My box is working fine with old images like :
    EDG-Nemesis-1.0-dm800-SSL72_TSv2
    DE-133dv3PHOENIX-dm800-20092010_SIM1_2_BL70_OCP_
    with these images I can play videos from my external USB and also open my iptv file (.m3u) and watch iptv channels using the MediaPlayer plugin, the only problem for me is it desn't support usb wireless.
    So I decided to upgrade my box, and thanks to the "secondstage-dm800-84_allsim" I was able to install new images like :
    openpli-enigma2-4-dm800-20160415-Jasper-20160416
    OpenTSimage-1.9_DM800_Sim2-SSl84D-20170323
    Now I have the wireless option and I can connect to my wifi, but my box now don't play neither videos on USB nor iptv channels (I still can open the .m3u file and load the channel list but can't watch the channels).
    Also the dvb tuner is no longer detected in the new images!
    With the old images the tuner (Alps BSBE2 401A) is detected and work fine, but with the new images it is not detected and the box says that there is two tuners (A and B) which is incorrect because there is just one tuner slot in my box.
    Is there any solution for this situation ?
    Thank you.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

You need to upgrade the sim in your box to a new generation sim, allsim will just get your box booting with any sim, but DVB and Tuner will not be recognized. To have these working your SIM = Image required by Sim.

TS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi toysoft
    Thank you for your replay
    So I think my only solution is to get the wireless working for the old images (up to ssl72) if it is possible !