Register

Thread: obd2cartool.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default obd2cartool.com

Has anyone ordered from obd2cartool.com recently? My order has been 'processing' for 5 days now and I cannot get a reply from their email. I tried whatsapp too but they were last seen back in September.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,089 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ac31 View Post
    Has anyone ordered from obd2cartool.com recently? My order has been 'processing' for 5 days now and I cannot get a reply from their email. I tried whatsapp too but they were last seen back in September.
    Did you buy with credit card or debit card, or did you buy with paypal payment system I can help...
    Tools owned: Hammer, Chisel, Crowbar, Punch, Chainsaw, Cutter and Brain!!!

Did you know People will question all the good things they hear about you but believe all the bad without a second thought.

Note:
    All information given is to be used for educational purposes only and should not be taken seriously.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I paid by paypal, have people had issues with them before? I did a search before ordering and all I could find was one person who couldn't get his item working but it doesn't look like I am even going to receive mine.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Just so this thread doesn't put off anyone buying from them, they did refund me in the end. It seems common practice to leave items for sale and listed in stock even when they aren't in stock or even available any more unfortunately.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ac31 View Post
    Hi, dear friend, all packages already picked up, there is Spring Holiday, post office begining to work , tracking message will upgrade to your reg email, thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hello ! I also placed an order yesterday on OBD2cartool.com, I received an email response to the pending order, but I do not have the data and account number where I can make the payment. The option was for bank transfer. I sent them an email to send me the data but no one answered me. My question is if anyone knows what the procedure is and if anyone has had problems receiving packages from this company? Thanks .