Register
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default New gaming mouse!?

Hi,
    I need a new mouse for about 100$ From time to time I only play CS: GO and LoL. I'd like some recommendations because I'm not really into mice and keyboards.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hey
    I use this Roccat Kone (https://productz.com/en/roccat-kone-mouse) and am very happy with it. This mouse is not the smallest, so perfect for middle hands. It has a cable which does not bother at all. Weight system is also available 0-20 gram. LEDs can be changed via the software of Roccat almost at will. (Flashing / glowing / dimming / rainbow colors / heartbeat etc.) Mine are permanently on display because I like it so. The buttons are arranged logically, I particularly like the ergonomic arrangement of the front (4) and back (5) mouse buttons, these can be pressed without much movement of the thumb on the side, which is a huge plus in egoshooters.
    Positive:
    - short clicks of the keys
    -fast and sensitive (personal feeling)
    Negative:
    - little programmable buttons.
    With Roccat, you certainly pay something for the brand, but I am completely satisfied with the shape and function of the mouse and can highly recommend it.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

I think that Logitech G602 is great. I know that people say that you are not supposed to play competetive games with wireless mouse but I don't feel any imput lag or anything. It does a good job for the price. https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00ESVLW..._t3_B0070ZZWMY