Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Can someone help me to change IMEI on a galaxy S8 rooted.

Hi every body,
    I have a new galaxy s8 mobile (gt950F) witch is black listed by a french operator ! I buy it with a legal dealer (I have the ticket). It's a bad joke in france whe are about 300000in the same case ... I don't want to loose my money so I looking a good way to change the Imei number but nothing work ! I know that it's illegal but I can't stand having buying this mobile and be block like this !
    Can someone help me please ...
    I tryed all the apk i find and nothing work.
    Regards

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

first of all it's forbidden by law in all european country.
    second the g950 imei is digitally signed. Impossible to change, if you void the certificaton it will switch to 350000000000, the cert is connected to the CPU serial number. You can't clone another phone like the previous modells
    the only way when you have a full GSPN acces (basically you are at least level 3 Samsung Authorised repair center)

EDIT: bcose it's rooted the knox is 0x01 so the GSPN will ban the phone. You left one choice

bring it back to the shop
    Last edited by jodge; 27th December, 2018 at 03:34 PM.
    Sir, are you classified as human? Negative, I am a meat popsicle