2006 Seat Ibiza 6l Key coding
Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default 2006 Seat Ibiza 6l Key coding

Good day all,

I am hoping to learn and get some help for key coding. I have tried everything to get the SKC/PIN to use VCDS to code the key but the pin never works.

I see a lot of people posting dumps everywhere but I am not sure how to do that. Cables I have are listed below:

1) VCDS 18.2
    2) VAG Tacho - VDO V13 is what is shows up as.
    3) Vag k commander Blue cable - This does not allow me to dump ECU EEPROM. Grey'd out when on KLINE.
    4) MPPS - Can use this to dump something with the software. Is that the whole ECU EEPROM?

If you can guide me to which cable and software to use and what to select to dump, that would help. I did already read another thread saying I have to have ignition on for 30min at least for the pin to work. Is this true?

Regards

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Anything idea where I can start? Was hoping for some insight from this amazing forum and their members.

Been trying for a while and have used all the cables trying to get hold of the SKC/PIN. But no matter what I tried, VCDS & SuperVag both refuse every pin attempted. I also did read the Dash using Vag EEPROM programmer. Tried reading the ECU EEPROM but nothing worked. Tried it on KLINE with Vag K Commander cable but it won't let me. Tried all the options and they all cannot connect to ECU.

Can you confirm if the Pin is in the ECU or Dash?

I normally clear all errors on the car before trying to access the ECU module (VCDS) to try login. Can any left over errors cause a failed login?

Regards

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,232 Posts
    need help
    now my goal is to buy xp-005
    who will help?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to rafal For This Useful Post:

Kavirz (4th January, 2019)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks for the link.

I did read that previously but cannot find consistent information on how the different versions/ecus affect where the PIN is.

So far, I see that some cars are MM ECU and some are Bosch. Does that effect where the PIN is stored? If you want, I can post a dump from MPPS (ECU dump maybe?) and from VAG EEPROM Programmer dump (dash/cluster dump) and you can advise?

It seems to might be easier to rather get KD X2 to clone the ID48 chip in the key then trying to get the Pin and adding the key via VCDS. I prefer adding the key as it seems to be the better process. Just do not have any experience in the key coding game as yet. Trying to learn though.

Regards

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

KD X2 and all other ID48 cloning tools now seems to be token driven and the ones that are not, the chip is expensive. Looks like the best option is to get the PIN and code via VCDS.

Is there a single guide on how or what to read to get the PIN, how to use it (do I have to wait 30min with ignition on?), do all errors have to be cleared before I can login with VCDS?), etc).

Regards

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Any ideas? How and what can I read and post here to get the pin?

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,232 Posts

post what ecu have u got and dash , post pictures from labels
    need help
    now my goal is to buy xp-005
    who will help?