Page 17 of 62 FirstFirst ... 7121314151617181920212227 ... LastLast
    DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,528 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jordiksvk View Post
    i ordered new box...
    9days shipping.... but need to make one ecu sooner...

me wasted much time with try to upgrade 6.07 to 7.02
    but if smbdy can help me upgrade mine ktag,
    welcome....
    Thanx wery much.
    You need to program nxp with correct firmware, then make sdcard.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to morgano For This Useful Post:

jordiksvk (19th July, 2019)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

hi can you please re upload SD cardfiles and toll again??

thank you very much

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Hello morgano
    have you tested fw for upgrade npx to 702 version?
    is possible rewrite NPX or need to be physically replaced to new one?
    Thanx

edit
    yasera
    read post 233 and 235
    or read first post pdf, there is manual now to make generator file yourself.
    Thanx
    Last edited by jordiksvk; 19th July, 2019 at 10:58 AM.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,528 Posts

Ktag fw 7.020 was leaked to public a while ago, should not be difficult to find.

Now, answering your questions i have ktag 7.020 and kess 5.017 firmwares loooooong time ago since the first clones appeared on the scene, also have my own tools to make matching sd for both in few seconds based on sd cid number, but my private files are not for sharing.

I share advice and some knowledge/experience regarding this topic, just that.

As for the need to reflash/replace lpc2478 in your ktag... yes you need a way to program the firmware in a BLANK one, the one already fit in your ktag 6.070 is crp3 protected, so either you risk the heat unlock method to delete it or buy virgin one, swap in pcb, and then program it when you have found 7.020 firmware.

Regards,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hello

I'm really glad that I found this forum, because I also have a probmlem with KessV2 5.017 (Chinese clone, red pcb)…
    To be honest I had the problem from the start I got it, but the seller was not helpfull at all, so I stuck with a problematic unit.
    I have two problems:

• 'External exception EEFFACE' error, which is suppose to be a sd card related problem, but then I tried another sd card (I managed to get a sd image from seller) and copy it on a new sd card, but then I got
    • 'Protocol not found' error, which should be a problem because the sd card is not right or correctly prepared…

The board itself looks o kand doesn't seem to have any 'bad contact' problem…and as I found so far there is a problem with sd card, because it must be prepared correctly.

I also found interesting, when I prepared an original sd card from an image, I managed to start an app and read an ID from my car, but when I wanted to do that again, the 'External exception EEFFACE' error appeared and I was back at the beggining.

To be honest, from what I have read, it might not be such a problem to prepare a new sd card (original is 128M and my new is 8M) by myself and from the first post I found enough info, but not all the tools. I got WinHex and XorFiles v1.0, but I could not get keyfilegenerator.cmd anywhere.

Can somebody be so kind and to help me with this file… and I also can't seem to understand 'Copying folders from archive "Ksuite" or "Ktag" to formated sd card'… I can not find this folders in my Ksuite folder…

Regards…

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebeast View Post
    Hello

I'm really glad that I found this forum, because I also have a probmlem with KessV2 5.017 (Chinese clone, red pcb)…
    To be honest I had the problem from the start I got it, but the seller was not helpfull at all, so I stuck with a problematic unit.
    I have two problems:

• 'External exception EEFFACE' error, which is suppose to be a sd card related problem, but then I tried another sd card (I managed to get a sd image from seller) and copy it on a new sd card, but then I got
    • 'Protocol not found' error, which should be a problem because the sd card is not right or correctly prepared…

The board itself looks o kand doesn't seem to have any 'bad contact' problem…and as I found so far there is a problem with sd card, because it must be prepared correctly.

I also found interesting, when I prepared an original sd card from an image, I managed to start an app and read an ID from my car, but when I wanted to do that again, the 'External exception EEFFACE' error appeared and I was back at the beggining.

To be honest, from what I have read, it might not be such a problem to prepare a new sd card (original is 128M and my new is 8M) by myself and from the first post I found enough info, but not all the tools. I got WinHex and XorFiles v1.0, but I could not get keyfilegenerator.cmd anywhere.

Can somebody be so kind and to help me with this file… and I also can't seem to understand 'Copying folders from archive "Ksuite" or "Ktag" to formated sd card'… I can not find this folders in my Ksuite folder…

Regards…

Send you PM.
    About EEFFACE error what I found is that it's more a combination of Ksuite version you use and the driver in windows...
    I also have a Kess clone and if i try to open Ksuite 2.33/2.37 i have same error, but with version 2.25 and 2.47 i dont have that error...
    Just Consider helping Freely like I want to do...
    Thanks and Rep are Always Welcome...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to boxsport For This Useful Post:

Bluebeast (22nd July, 2019)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hello...

Boxsport... thank you

I will now try to prepare a new sd card... if I have any problem, I hope you will not mind if I will ask again ...

Regards.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Hello...

Boxsport... thank you

I will now try to prepare a new sd card... if I have any problem, I hope you will not mind if I will ask again ...

Regards.

No problem. If i can help in anything, it will be my pleasure...
    Cheers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by boxsport View Post
    Hello Guys, i just want to share with you all a PDF that i made with some "tutorial" i was able to find over this forum, and put together, just to clear anyone that might be finding hard to do this SD Card, the same way i was...
    All the credits must go to the creator/s for the files / tools...
    I just put this info together in English, and in the best and easiest possible way (in my opinion) so that everyone can understand...
    I hope you guys like this, and if you want to say thanks, go ahead. if you don't, its OK the same... if you want to donate something, don't do it.... Take some beers instead.... i will be happier if you guys take some beers... (Donation Beers...)

Cheers, and Thanks to All for the Support.
    That's greate, thanks!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to kurkovda For This Useful Post:

boxsport (24th July, 2019)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hello

Any chance of getting the WinHex 19. pro version...
    I download it my self, but it was trial version,... then I found winHex 17.0 version, but it also has limits when I try to save an image from SD card (step #13 from SD_creation_guide_for_Kess_V2.pdf)...

Thanks and regards...

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Hello

Any chance of getting the WinHex 19. pro version...
    I download it my self, but it was trial version,... then I found winHex 17.0 version, but it also has limits when I try to save an image from SD card (step #13 from SD_creation_guide_for_Kess_V2.pdf)...

Thanks and regards...

i send you PM with some info.
    check it. hope it helps...

15. The Following User Says Thank You to boxsport For This Useful Post:

Bluebeast (28th July, 2019)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I ask if you can help, I'm not very good at using tools (winhex etc.), I only managed to display 13 original Chinese sd (red pcb) riche, I can't continual with winhex because it asks me for a registered version (I don't have). I have a sd samsung evo pul 32 gb new ... can you help me thanks? (sorry for my bad English)
    20 BE 0B E0 07 CB 58 11 81 ED 01 59 6E 79 FB BF this being first string
    Last edited by maku1977; 25th July, 2019 at 09:16 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hello...

Boxsport... thank you once again

I will now try... I hope it will work...

Regards.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by maku1977 View Post
    I ask if you can help, I'm not very good at using tools (winhex etc.), I only managed to display 13 original Chinese sd (red pcb) riche, I can't continual with winhex because it asks me for a registered version (I don't have). I have a sd samsung evo pul 32 gb new ... can you help me thanks? (sorry for my bad English)
    Hello There...
    If you want i can try and help you.
    send me PM

19. The Following User Says Thank You to boxsport For This Useful Post:

maku1977 (27th July, 2019)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,528 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by maku1977 View Post
    Is not that you deserve it for your activity in forum, but i will make an exception with you. Is also possible make the SD only with the first line you posted, here is proof.

https://mega.nz/#!qBdREQqa

Find download key in your PM.

Regards,

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to morgano For This Useful Post:

licorne2 (11th September, 2019), maku1977 (27th July, 2019), mkwatis (9th December, 2020), POWER PLAY (26th January, 2020), radioman (26th March, 2021)