Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Delphi VCIs not communicating with vehicle after firmware upgrade.

Hello gents, I have a problem with three delphi VCI clones. I downloaded version 2021.11 and tried to use it, since it is the only one working on Windows 11. When I plugged in the VCI, i told me I needed to upgrade the firmware (to 3201) for it to work.I did that and now none of my three delphi VCIs work properly. They say the vehicle is not responding. What is weird about them is that they do talk to the car, just not completely. I tried deleting the service light on my renault and it worked, but anything else from the ECU is not working. What can I do? Thanks.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,666 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianG View Post
    Hello gents, I have a problem with three delphi VCI clones. I downloaded version 2021.11 and tried to use it, since it is the only one working on Windows 11. When I plugged in the VCI, i told me I needed to upgrade the firmware (to 3201) for it to work.I did that and now none of my three delphi VCIs work properly. They say the vehicle is not responding. What is weird about them is that they do talk to the car, just not completely. I tried deleting the service light on my renault and it worked, but anything else from the ECU is not working. What can I do? Thanks.
    Buy a better single pcb vci. It sounds like you have double pcb and you need to use 1622 firmware. You can reinstall and select the 1622 firmware. Double pcb are junk and are only good up to 2017. There is no way to make them work better no matter what firmware you try. For the best quality single pcb email mhhhanstanz at gmail dot com

This c4b 2021 is only a modified version or our original 2020.23 hence why it is for free
    HaynesPro online + 2022.02a version available, message for where to get it!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I installed version 2017 and tried firmware 1622 and still the same thing. I tried even more subcomponents and they work fine (testing instrument cluster,testing braking). What else can I try? Thanks.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,666 Posts

I installed version 2017 and tried firmware 1622 and still the same thing. I tried even more subcomponents and they work fine (testing instrument cluster,testing braking). What else can I try? Thanks.
    Try the c3b 21 with 1622 firmware. It gives you the option when you are installing what firmware to apply

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Ok. Ive read that I could try WOW Wurth for firmware change as autocom/delphi doesnt upload all the necessary files. If your solution fails, could I try this? Thanks for the replies!

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,666 Posts

Ok. Ive read that I could try WOW Wurth for firmware change as autocom/delphi doesnt upload all the necessary files. If your solution fails, could I try this? Thanks for the replies!
    Thats not true. The 1622 usually comes with extra files to work with wow. These extra files will not make a difference in the autocom. You can try the wow if the cars are pre 2015

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hello, I have stopped working due to Orthodox Easter. I fixed them following your advice,thank you.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to AdrianG For This Useful Post:

crouchinggerbil (8th May, 2024)