Register
    DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Default Ford Focus 2007 BCM config help.

Hello all I am after a little bit of advice with regards to reconfiguring a new BCM / Fusebox for a Ford Focus 2007. I have installed a new fusebox bought from Ford but the heated front windscreen and interior central locking button and Auto lights are not working. I believe these can be configured with IDS or Focom which I have here with me. The problem that I am having is that when I connect focom and go into BCM I can change the heated screen and auto lights ect to present but they still do not work. I have seen the option for as built data but not sure what option to choose as it has lots of options like 726-01-01 4c00 8402 0001.
    I have also tried with Ford IDS 103.02 a VMware version installed by use SCOTT a while ago which has been working fine, I'm using it with VCX Nano Ford But when IDS detects the vehicle I don't get the menu option for AS Built and also do not get the menu Car Configuration Parameters any idea why this is?

Cheers

Galee
    Last edited by Galee; 15th January, 2019 at 06:09 PM.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

Post the VIN number, You need to write the correct as built data into new module.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Hi Smokey08 thanks for taking the time to reply is appreciated , Since posting I have been on to the Ford motorcraft web site and requested as built config and downloaded this file is this the correct file I need? Vin No is WF05XXWPD56J62805.

Thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

If the numbers are the same and yr orig eeprom is ok just swap it. 2 minute job. Cloned a few with no problems.
    V Series TMS470 / EEPROM data - encryption / decryption, totally pwned.

IEC 62056-21 - new discussion: sonsivri.to/forum/index.php?topic=60412.0

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Wish I could mate but the customer has thrown the old fuse box away before Xmas doh! Been back today with forscan
    But no option for heated front screen or auto lights?

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

That is the correct file. Use IDS and go into module programming, Then programmable module installation. It will ask you for the as-built numbers. Just enter the lines it asks for, If I remember correctly it only asks for about 2 1/2 lines then it will do a module reset.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Hi Smokey08 unfortunately I don’t get that option with ids. But have managed to sort it with forscan loaded that file and wrote it to gem module and now everything is working thank you for the help guys