Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Default Need good tool/software for American cas and Bentley Lamborghini

Hello.

I deal a lot with american cars from 2003+ (Hummer h2, cadillac escalade, dodge viper, dodge challenger, dodge ram, chevrolet camaro, ford mustang: mainly) and I also deal with Lamborghini Gallardo 2004+ and Bentley Continental 2004+.

I need a good diagnostic tool/software that allows me to check memory dtc errors when light is not on at the time, I mean dtcs stored in module for all the cars listed, and also need options like gearbox, srs, airbag etc.
    For example the 2004 Gallardo it's hard to get someone here that has hardware/software to go read gearbox errors for example and such, they can only do what is in the VAG tools and with VAG tool you can't read gearbox of a Lamborghini Gallardo 2004.
    I know for example the Tech2 is probably the most appropriate for Hummer H2, but I'd like an overall good machine for the american cars.

I'd like to know if there is 1 good tool for the americans + lambo and bentley or if I need to purchase 2 different tools. I need to know what is best out there in the market.

Also, on a side note I'd also like (if there is one very very good tool/software) than can also do odometer correction on these cars + what I asked on top.

Regards

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

I found Autoenginuity a pretty good allrounder for American cars, & J L R \ B M W which are all popular in the
    state's. not to sure about LAMBO

3. The Following User Says Thank You to autotrans For This Useful Post:

Meat-Head (24th January, 2019)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I took a look and it doesn't seem to be as good as autel for example
    Anyone knows other good tools for what i need?