Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Need IMMO OFF - MCC SMART ForTwo (451) - 1.0 Turbo - 62kW - ME7.7.0

Hello everybody,

I read a lot here at the forum and get a lot of information regarding cloning and reading out of my ECU.
    Thank you all for sharing such great information and helping me to understand the whole thing much better.

Unfortunately I can not find any information for my ECU from my car:

VEHICLE: SMART ForTwo 451
    YEAR: 2011
    ENGINE: 1.0 Turbo
    POWER: 62kW
    ECU: ME 7.7.0
    MICROCHIP: ST10F275
    EEPROM: ST95080

I get both Data from a bought used ECU (MICROCHIP & EEPROM) with K-TEG Master and ECU in Bootmode.

My Problem is I want to make the ECU virgin again to use it for my car.

My original ECU is bricked and I tried to read out the data to make an new ECU/clone of my original ECU but my original ECU won't boot up anymore (water damage).
    So I need to make a virgin EEPROM File to flash back to the spare ECU to use this spare ECU in my car.

I tried to figure it out by my own to make it virgin/IMMO off again but all I found on the net was only for ME7.1, ME7.5 and so on and it did not helped me to make my EEPROM Immo OFF :-(

Maybe some experienced members can help me to make my EEPROM-File IMMO Off/Virgin again ?
    Or can share some information with me which bytes I need to change to get it work ?

Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards,
    MAN100
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

virgin? me 7.7.0? you can either read the eeprom of your dead ecu, flip the ecu there is a 95060 read it with a 95x programmer. if you can read this then the maps(st10f275) dont matter, you can flash a brabus map on your ecu as long as the car is turbo , if you want the map send me a message and i will send it for you for free.

EDIT:
    The data you posted was from the used ecu, ok so desolder the 95060 from the water damaged ecu and solder it into the used,95050 has keys(which IF NEEDED can be synced with ABRITES FVDI with SAM, no need to programm keys just "Assign Sam",Vin can be HEXEdited or Programmed with FVDI Abrites and the rest of 95060 stays the same, maps dont matter as long as its turbo like i said, if it was MHD the car wouldnt start because the starter motor is SCN Coded in the map.
    Last edited by MITSOSG13; 18th January, 2020 at 11:25 PM.