Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Question what to use to program car keys for ford focus & citroen C4

Hi gents,
    What device or procedure can I use to program/pair new car keys for ford focus mk2 2007 & citroen C4 2007?

Both cars have one working remote key but no spare key.

From what I have read the Zed Bull programmer will not work.

Also, any cheap locksmith that can program & pair to the cars.

Thanks

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    525 Posts

Write GPS location from some city near you. Maybe some key person PM you.

V.I.P. Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,279 Posts

cheap ! theres that magic word again .
    Last edited by rapidlocksmiths; 20th January, 2019 at 08:02 PM.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

we need to stop giving free advice to members that are not in this profession we are cutting our own hands we are sharing too much on this forum and bringing down

price of jobs on daily after investing lots of money in equipment we should share more in private i get countless phone calls and text by customer buying there own keys

and remotes and wanting them programmed for peanuts and wasting valuable time on daily basis pricing jobs that never happen , and giving names of software or

cables needed for such jobs .

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to godfathertre For This Useful Post:

doolittle (20th January, 2019), honda1200 (20th January, 2019), jodge (20th January, 2019), kronk92 (20th January, 2019), Weasel3 (20th January, 2019)

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

i am totally with you man, the business is really dying everyone wants to make keys and for peanuts, now even the baker will make keys...

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    525 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by godfathertre View Post
    we need to stop giving free advice to members that are not in this profession we are cutting our own hands we are sharing too much on this forum and bringing down

price of jobs on daily after investing lots of money in equipment we should share more in private i get countless phone calls and text by customer buying there own keys

and remotes and wanting them programmed for peanuts and wasting valuable time on daily basis pricing jobs that never happen , and giving names of software or

cables needed for such jobs .
    Important for everyone not to give names and cables to calling customers or workshops like dealers.
    Next time they need a service with keys, they bought themselves the equipment. And you got yourself a competitor in the area.
    If they want to read, using the web. Yes Google is free to use. And let them use their spare to find it out themselves. No one can deny them doing that.

I use duct tape on all names on equipment, so if any sneaking to watch. Its not so easy to recognise anything.
    Last edited by Weasel3; 20th January, 2019 at 10:30 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Weasel3 For This Useful Post:

honda1200 (21st January, 2019)

V.I.P. Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,279 Posts

with the content on dk , i think that horse bolted a long time ago .

the keys they are buying cheap online are, in the uk at least being sold by a good few trading locksmiths , some of our trade suppliers and by a good few garages after an extra income or to subsidise a failing business

this is an ever turning circle , one man says this info shouldnt be shared , he is normally flamed by those using the free info to learn and build their business , then these once new guys who once slated the guy who said it shouldnt be shared now find their business being hampered due to the free info and they themselves shout that it shouldnt be shared or available and the cycle starts again and continues in an ever turning circle .

if only it was an ideal world
    Last edited by rapidlocksmiths; 21st January, 2019 at 12:32 AM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to rapidlocksmiths For This Useful Post:

P&D (21st January, 2019)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    550 Posts

You forgot the chinese. First they flooded the market with keys, key fobs...etc now they flood with programming tools. The real problem is extremely cheap clones ex. look around on the youtube there are plenty of DIY videos about keyprogramming with Lexia. 38Eur with shipping on Ali. You can't beat that. You have to move forward, learn and invest no other way
    Sir, are you classified as human? Negative, I am a meat popsicle

V.I.P. Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,279 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jodge View Post
    You forgot the chinese. First they flooded the market with keys, key fobs...etc now they flood with programming tools. The real problem is extremely cheap clones ex. look around on the youtube there are plenty of DIY videos about keyprogramming with Lexia. 38Eur with shipping on Ali. You can't beat that. You have to move forward, learn and invest no other way
    yup as i say that horse bolted long ago