Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default pliss o immo off 4B0 907 401F 0281 001 781

I warmly welcome .Colleagues, I have a problem with an Audi car and a 6 2.5 l driver which I have installed is 4B0 907 401F 0281 001 781. The problem is that I have a changed pump and clocks and I can not fire, I read that it is possible to change eprom with immo off, could I ask you to send me such a batch and will you just program eprom or other systems? thank you for help and I am waiting for information about what and how and what to bite with it. ps. I have the tl 866 programmer to reprogramme individual layouts
    I warmly welcome .Colleagues, I have a problem with an Audi car and a 6 2.5 l driver which I have installed is 4B0 907 401F 0281 001 781. The problem is that I have a changed pump and clocks and I can not fire, I read that it is possible to change eprom with immo off, could I ask you to send me such a batch and will you just program eprom or other systems? thank you for help and I am waiting for information about what and how and what to bite with it. ps. I have the tl 866 programmer to reprogramme individual layouts
    Last edited by MarioLbn; 21st January, 2019 at 08:48 PM.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

HELP == thanks + reputation

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MarioLbn View Post
    POST YOUR DUMP 24C04

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Koledzy nie wiem jakim językiem sie posługiwać ale napisze po polsku .
    mam sterownik ale ktos miał zdjac immo i tak zciągnął że eprom jest całkiem pusty mam tylko wsady o ile nie zostały zmodyfikowane to flashe am29f010b eprom pusty.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6,973 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MarioLbn View Post
    Koledzy nie wiem jakim językiem sie posługiwać ale napisze po polsku .
    mam sterownik ale ktos miał zdjac immo i tak zciągnął że eprom jest całkiem pusty mam tylko wsady o ile nie zostały zmodyfikowane to flashe am29f010b eprom pusty.
    tu piszemy tylko w języku Angielski
    Last edited by kiszka; 22nd January, 2019 at 12:32 PM.
    Reality of life :
    1:Never argue with an idiot, he will pull you down to his level and overcome you with experience
    2:Envy is the confession of inferiority
    3:Everyone lies
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    How much trash you leave behind so much trash someone will have to read or maybe you yourself
    If you like reading garbage, don't slow down, just speed it up

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default immo off

Good morning, colleagues.
    Colleagues car driver was programmed by a man who instead of doing it properly damaged more and so eprom 24c04 was all deleted no content ... AM29B010B memory can read but I do not know if it did not modify what the driver programmed.
    If you need this content, please attach it only please tell me how I wrote I have a TL866 programmer and a KTAG master version.
    Ps. Thank you for your help and best regards.