Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default delphi ds150e dualboard 1622 not connecting Peugeot

Hello everyone, I need help with my Delphi DS150e dualboard 1622 interface (clone). the interface suddenly stopped connecting to Peugeots. It is not possible to connect via Peugeot or EOBD. I disassembled the interface and the only thing I noticed was a small plane on 2 pins of one system on the board with NEC relays. I soldered the circuits and relays on this board, but it did not help. I also updated the firmware with no changes. Does anyone have an idea or does anyone know what components are responsible for communication. I will also add that on the same day I connected to the Opel Astra H 1.7 CDTI and connected to the engine, but not to the airbags. I didn't check further because the owner of the car didn't have time.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,642 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PolskiBudyn View Post
    Hello everyone, I need help with my Delphi DS150e dualboard 1622 interface (clone). the interface suddenly stopped connecting to Peugeots. It is not possible to connect via Peugeot or EOBD. I disassembled the interface and the only thing I noticed was a small plane on 2 pins of one system on the board with NEC relays. I soldered the circuits and relays on this board, but it did not help. I also updated the firmware with no changes. Does anyone have an idea or does anyone know what components are responsible for communication. I will also add that on the same day I connected to the Opel Astra H 1.7 CDTI and connected to the engine, but not to the airbags. I didn't check further because the owner of the car didn't have time.
    Buy good quality single pcb. Dual need to be put in the bin if you are using 2020 or newer
    HaynesPro online + 2022.02a version available, message for where to get it!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

he used it with the 2020 and 2021 versions and there were no problems with it.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,642 Posts

You obviously have not tried on 2017 or newer cars with that vci. We cracked the 20, 21 and 22, so we know. Why wont you buy the newer and better single board? Those double are outdated.

The c4b 21 you tried is only a modified version of our 2020

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

1. I have already connected newer cars with this interface, e.g. Iveco Daily 2019/2020 or Honda from 2019 (I don't remember the model, however) and there were no problems with it
    2. Currently, this is my only universal interface and the only one for Peugeot. And I need this one urgently. I'm just ordering a new one, but this one will arrive in 2/3 weeks. The problem is that the person whose car I am doing does not have a replacement car and I can't do anything without a diagnostic computer

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,642 Posts

Did you try it on another car to see if it still works? Cant you ask a friend?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I don't know if I understood correctly. when it comes to checking the interface, it connects with other cars (other brands), but it doesn't connect with any Peugeot (I don't know if there is a problem with the Citroen because I don't have a way to check it)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Check the relays

Quote Originally Posted by PolskiBudyn View Post
    I don't know if I understood correctly. when it comes to checking the interface, it connects with other cars (other brands), but it doesn't connect with any Peugeot (I don't know if there is a problem with the Citroen because I don't have a way to check it)

Hi friend!!!!
    I have had a similar problem.... My Delphi double board was connecting my daughter's Citroen but my Renaults.... The VCI was new and it would have been as expensive to return it to China as it has cost to me... I have been searching for 1 month then I have found that 2 of the relays on the relay board were clicking when fed with 5 volt but were nevertheless defective. I did change those relays and the VCI started to connect to all cars, including my Renaults....
    Good luck

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Can anyone advise me on which DS150e to buy? I’ve been told to get the ds150e v3.0 red relays, but they all seem to come as dual boards. Are these ok, or should I be looking for a single board?

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,642 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CamperDan View Post
    Can anyone advise me on which DS150e to buy? I’ve been told to get the ds150e v3.0 red relays, but they all seem to come as dual boards. Are these ok, or should I be looking for a single board?
    Dual boards are cheap junk that are no good for the newer versions of the software. Send email to mhhhanstanz at google mail to get the best quality single board clone