Register
    Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Default Skoda Octavia II FL power windows not working

Hi
    could someone help with power windows? Car had problem with central electronic module. Central locking didn't work and no communication with central electronic module. I changed BCM and made coding. After that all systems worked and I had communication with BCM but all power windows not work. Power windows work only when i press and hold button on remote key or turn key in door lock. Power windows not working when I try use buttons in drivers door panel. In all doors control modules in measuring blocks canal 2 block 2 is the parameter "window regulator enabling" I have "no" in another octavia with working power windows is "yes" I have no idea what cause the problem. I tried change coding but no success. It seems that something blocks manually control. I hope someone help me with this problem.
    Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Did you check coding on doors?? And check power +15. Look like it's missing.

Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Yes I checked. I changed BCM, driver door module, gateway, from other skoda with working power windows, without result. I measured voltage in every wire in door pillar connector and compare with other octavia and its the same. When I put my bcm, door module or gateway to other skoda it work. I don't know what it can be.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    365 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zubereq View Post
    Yes I checked. I changed BCM, driver door module, gateway, from other skoda with working power windows, without result. I measured voltage in every wire in door pillar connector and compare with other octavia and its the same. When I put my bcm, door module or gateway to other skoda it work. I don't know what it can be.
    Have you DTCs in Gateway or BCM? BCM have same number as OLD?
    IF I HELPED YOU, PRESS THANKS AND REPUTATION BUTTON!!!

Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

BCM is the same as old. I don't have any DTCs. Only thing which is different from other skoda octavia is "window regulator enabling" parameter in each door module. I have value "no". In other car is "yes".

Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Could someone help?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

what happened to the car when it happened? I reprogrammed the 5q4959592b unit from Skoda yesterday. She ran out of battery and started it from another car. Diagnosis wrote-replace the motor. The glass twitched and stopped. Found a 592c donor. Read the processor. His program was programmed into a dead block. Everything works.

Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

I don't know what happened with car in details. I only know that it stood long time without battery. I got car with this problem. I replaced BCM, Gateway, driver door module frome one skoda to other and in reverse order. My units work in other skoda. Modules from other skoda not work in mine. I suppose the problem is wiring under dash. Voltage in door loom wiring is the same as another skoda. Front doors modules control rears doors. When I Cut CAN from front doors then every power window works from their own buttons. I don't have idea what should I do in next step. It seems that something in car send blocking signal to manual steering of electric windows. Maybe instrument cluster or HVAC?

Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Someone know what type of signal might block manual control from buttons? I have replaced all modules in CAN comfort but situations is the same. It seems that some signal is missing like broken wire near bcm but I don't know what it can be.

Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

After a long battle with car I found problem. It was immo off file in edc16. Now power windows work but I can't finish keys programming. I made immo on and try to pair with instrument cluster. After that dash shows "no key". I enter with service mode and add keys but when I start it shows 0-2 and after programming 2 keys dash shows 2-4 I made another 2 keys and add and again it shows 2 additional keys 4-6. Where is the problem? I have 2 original keys.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Did you ever sort this zubereq? I have the exact same issue with the exact same parts changed on the car. It’s had an ECU and immo off done. Cheers

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    461 Posts

I would have used odis and or vcds to have a look at that car. From the report then decide what to do. I would advise against changing parts or modifying stuff as a start

Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Did you change battery terminals by mistake?