Register
    DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Default Car prog V10.93 clone

Hi just recently purchased a car prog clone version 10.93 . It’s days not to update on internet but most of the things I need it for like 2017 ford dash and airbag is not available in the software . My question is the only way to get this software is to pay 1199 euro for carprog full legalization? Or is there another way to update this software do I can do 2017 ford dashboard through obd? Thanks for any help in advance

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

hello, hope you already make things work, if not let me explain something i learn in two days in this forum, the carprog hardware have a serial, this serial says what firmware you have, the serial you have will unlock your software feature, like if you have a serial for sofware 4.1 and connect your device and star carprog 9.31, you will not have acces to the news seccions you want, will be block, the thing is that you need to update your firmware in your carprog, to unlock the features in the new carprog software, another thing is the clones only are capable of fw 8.xx something like this, look in your serial it is 081105CAR001773I is a 4.xx, you need 150428CAR00542UA is a 8.xx

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    324 Posts

This clone has the options for Fujitsu microphones enabled? i have 8.21 and no working in Fujitsu

Thanks