Register
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: DDRS Help!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Default DDRS

Use sentinelkeyw.dll for both DDRS 6 and DDRS 7, just copy and replace in their respective folders. (Thanks to jabkissmya for help)
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Juanincho; 9th April, 2012 at 09:18 PM. Reason: Update

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Juanincho For This Useful Post:

djz4248 (2nd September, 2013), Elfer (22nd November, 2014), hieu1987 (16th August, 2014), rudamie (19th November, 2013), zsolt162 (10th October, 2019)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

posted once and ill post again, engineering access for ddrs and drs, only works on 7.03 and down., on drs works to current 6.15. just copy and replace to corresponding folders.

http://rapidshare.com/files/40370470...lKeyW.dll.html

1fatcat

Hi all was wonder if someone might be able to help me out ?

Im having problems getting DDRS 6.14 running properly.
    When i try to run it i get an error+cddc0022 then other errors saying
    MBE\Fuelmaps does not exist do you want to create it when i select yes it says path was not found reinstall program
    also say MBE\UNITS and MBE\VEPS does not exist and do i want to create them.
    when it gets past all these errors it opens fine and connects to ecm but when i try to select Update calibration at DDc it says the path doesn't exist..
    ive tried this on 2 different laptops both with DDDL 6/14 installed cracked and running fine but they are using a DDDL 5.04 crack could this be a problem maybe?
    or is the program not Vista compatible maybe...

Thankyou in advace for any help..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

hi dk bois i am new on forum i am glad find this forum sorry by my enghis iam big trobe my ecm is boot mode and i downtloade calibration to fram and error show invalid checksum code fram i check ddct to ghange from boot memory to vector memory and dont now doet help help please i now your hare genius thank.............

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

my ecm is ddc 3 serie sc6003qg ecm software level 4.0 edit version 41 rating group 6n4m= 6430 rating fam 6n4d =6013 application fam 6n4c=101 engine s/n 06r0255097 i need a cal please some body help apreciate moch

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by je69 View Post
    my ecm is ddc 3 serie sc6003qg ecm software level 4.0 edit version 41 rating group 6n4m= 6430 rating fam 6n4d =6013 application fam 6n4c=101 engine s/n 06r0255097 i need a cal please some body help apreciate moch
    Hi buddy if you need a cal file check here http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums...-files-173317/
    Last edited by peter21; 22nd December, 2010 at 04:35 AM.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to peter21 For This Useful Post:

Elfer (22nd November, 2014), rudamie (19th November, 2013)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hercamp View Post
    well...
    first u need to have youre DDDL6X....install cracked in youre computer working well..
    then..u install ddrs 6.10 or 6.14...then you reboot the computer..open the crack folder .....etract file in desktop or any place where u find fast....after that go to
    Crograms folder/detroit diesel/ddec reprograming sistem and past the crack file..shoose replace the drssec.dlll file...reboot egain and run.
    remenber you cant install dddl 7x with drs or ddrs.

and ofcourse I am lookin for dct yet...

I loaded the DDDL6 and 7 and have them working. I tried to install DRS and it will not open .Do I need to remove DDDL7 from Crograms and then reinstall DRS with the crack? I am working with DDECIV systems. You Guys are ''GREAT'' Thank you so Much!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

only if you try to install DDDL7x and DRS7x...thats not possible becaus are same programs....
    the life is easy... people complicate!!!!!!!!

life is funny just step away of people that wants make your life a shixx

http://youtu.be/PEw3nYmpEys

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

this may work in Windows 7 or that can work with 7

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Good afternoon.

anyone can tell me referred to the message "unknow hardware key suplier"?. for drs 6.10

thanks

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CESARIN View Post
    Good afternoon.

anyone can tell me referred to the message "unknow hardware key suplier"?. for drs 6.10

thanks
    I think you need the "Factory Crack" Try the thread below, I think you will find the answer.

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums...t-w-mbe-65833/

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Emgo For This Useful Post:

Elfer (22nd November, 2014)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I tried to install DRS and it just flashes then goes away when I try and open it.I used the crack and think I did it properly,all the folders etc are in the program folder etc.it just will not open. I do not have a data cable yet I was just trying to install the programs so I will be ready when that time comes. Could not having the computer connected to a ECM be why the program will not open? I installed DCT and it opens fine as well as Diagnostic link. I want to change DDEC 3 and 4 ECM files ,Did I download the right DRS? Thanks guy's I am reading and trying to learn. I really do appreciate what you guys are doing here,Thanks.

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by stumpnc View Post
    I tried to install DRS and it just flashes then goes away when I try and open it.I used the crack and think I did it properly,all the folders etc are in the program folder etc.it just will not open. I do not have a data cable yet I was just trying to install the programs so I will be ready when that time comes. Could not having the computer connected to a ECM be why the program will not open? I installed DCT and it opens fine as well as Diagnostic link. I want to change DDEC 3 and 4 ECM files ,Did I download the right DRS? Thanks guy's I am reading and trying to learn. I really do appreciate what you guys are doing here,Thanks.

That's what happened to me when trying to install DRS in Windows 7. If you are using Windows 7 I think you will have to install DRS in XP mode before it will work or on a computer with XP, XP Pro is best. I have read about this problem somewhere in DK. There maybe another answer if Windows 7 is not your problem. Maybe other DK nenbers will have a solution. And for me DRS will not completely open unless I am connected to an ECM.

Emgo
    Last edited by Emgo; 30th March, 2011 at 10:35 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hercamp View Post
    HI DK FRIENDS
    I have a big problem with ddrs...that I have never have...I tried to reprogram an ecm of 60?s series detroit ddec III .....the ecm rating was 300 hp ...and I want to work in a 500 hp engine ....when I put the 500 hp in ecm the program say program not compatible with ecm hardware...after that I try with other calibration for 430 hp the calibration download to FRAM...when dounload 100% appear the message INVALID checksum CODE FRAM

code : 0xddc0xxxxxxx
    and now I cant turn on engine because delete the initial calibration I guess....hwo works whit ddrs?

hwo can download some calibrations to try to turn on the engine ?

many thanks
    when it says program not compatible is because maybe you are installing a DDEC IV in a DDEC III
    or the other way a DDEC III in a DDEC IV.
    I had the same problem with reprogramming alll DDEC III at 99 % says invalid checksum FRAM that problem is a file corruption in your calibrations. try deleting all the calibrations and unzip the RAR and the problem is solved.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I am usig windows 7 I will try and see if I can make it recognize xp.I would think that the newer windows versions would recognize older versions better.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast