Register
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: DDRS Help!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Question DDRS Help!

Hi everyone. I'm having some problems installing ddrs on a dell laptop running xp. I have had nothing but problems with any version I am able to download. I have downloaded the copies that ibmman has so kindly upped here, but I am still having problems getting them to run. DDRS tells me that the program failed to initialize properly and DDEC reprogramming system gives me a "unknown hardware key supplier" message on 6.14. I installed 6.14 first, but it still wasn't working. Can someone please help me? I have looked through the forums, but have not been able to find much for help. I followed the install instructions, and I now have two laptops without a working DDRS. Also, if you have DDRS, do you need to have DDDL as well? I think I read somewhere that the two programs won't work if they are on the same computer. Any truth to this? If someone could help me, it would be greatly appreciated, as out of all my proggies, this is the only one giving me problems. Also, if there is a diesel engine prog you are looking for, send me a PM. Chances are I have a working copy. Just please don't post request in this thread. I would like to keep this dedicated to DDRS. Oh, and I'll try to up the other copies of ddrs I have this weekend, so everyone can see the files I've been trying to install with the same install notes, and maybe someone can figure it out. Have a great one!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

Talking

well...
    first u need to have youre DDDL6X....install cracked in youre computer working well..
    then..u install ddrs 6.10 or 6.14...then you reboot the computer..open the crack folder .....etract file in desktop or any place where u find fast....after that go to
    Crograms folder/detroit diesel/ddec reprograming sistem and past the crack file..shoose replace the drssec.dlll file...reboot egain and run.
    remenber you cant install dddl 7x with drs or ddrs.

and ofcourse I am lookin for dct yet...
    Last edited by hercamp; 12th December, 2009 at 02:56 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks Hercamp, I'll give it a try. As for DDCT, that seems to be the holy grail of engine software. Thought I had seen it somewhere, but can't find it for the life of me. I'm at the point where I need it as well, so as soon as I find a copy, I'll let ya know.
    Last edited by lorantio; 14th December, 2009 at 05:16 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

I need to
    change rating of 60 series engine...but calibration dont work well....if nobodycan get the dct ....someone can download some calibration fron ddec server for me??? I need 5 different serial engine?s number....thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

HI DK FRIENDS
    I have a big problem with ddrs...that I have never have...I tried to reprogram an ecm of 60?s series detroit ddec III .....the ecm rating was 300 hp ...and I want to work in a 500 hp engine ....when I put the 500 hp in ecm the program say program not compatible with ecm hardware...after that I try with other calibration for 430 hp the calibration download to FRAM...when dounload 100% appear the message INVALID checksum CODE FRAM

code : 0xddc0xxxxxxx
    and now I cant turn on engine because delete the initial calibration I guess....hwo works whit ddrs?

hwo can download some calibrations to try to turn on the engine ?

many thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hercamp View Post
    HI DK FRIENDS
    I have a big problem with ddrs...that I have never have...I tried to reprogram an ecm of 60?s series detroit ddec III .....the ecm rating was 300 hp ...and I want to work in a 500 hp engine ....when I put the 500 hp in ecm the program say program not compatible with ecm hardware...after that I try with other calibration for 430 hp the calibration download to FRAM...when dounload 100% appear the message INVALID checksum CODE FRAM

and now I cant turn on engine because delete the initial calibration I guess....hwo works whit ddrs?

many thanks
    Cant go from 300 hp to 500hp. You need to change cam, pistons, liners, injectors to push to 500hp. DDDL wont let you program 300 to 500hp.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hercamp View Post
    HI DK FRIENDS

many thanks
    Camp, how can you expect to be able to raise it from 300hp to 500 hp?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

I do not whant to up from ecm ....the ecm that I have is calibrated to 300 hp...and the truck?s engine is500 hp...when the truck need all power can?t acelerate or move like others trtucks with same engine ....I think I need some extra hp until 500 hp.....this is the problem.power

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

some friend say that invalid checksum fram is ecm dead.......

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Default DRS CANNOT RUN?

Hello everyone,
    I have installed DRS 6.10 from here and copy file to C:\Program Files\Detroit Diesel\DDEC Reprogramming System and rebotted but it does not work.
    says "unknown hardware key supplier".

Ca sombody suggest me what to do?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

I have one question...how can unlock the ddecV detroit diesel ecm???
    if some DK..friend works with a password retrieb or remove....can explain how works.thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I have also error ( unknown hardware key supplier ), any help appreciated

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kenworthtrucker View Post
    I have also error ( unknown hardware key supplier ), any help appreciated
    is your unknown hardware supplier on DDDL7 if so mine does the same only when its not connected to ECM
    Last edited by Matrans; 21st March, 2010 at 09:01 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Mine is DRS6.10 whether or not hooked to truck, any sugestions. thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

did u use a crack???

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast