Hi everyone. I'm having some problems installing ddrs on a dell laptop running xp. I have had nothing but problems with any version I am able to download. I have downloaded the copies that ibmman has so kindly upped here, but I am still having problems getting them to run. DDRS tells me that the program failed to initialize properly and DDEC reprogramming system gives me a "unknown hardware key supplier" message on 6.14. I installed 6.14 first, but it still wasn't working. Can someone please help me? I have looked through the forums, but have not been able to find much for help. I followed the install instructions, and I now have two laptops without a working DDRS. Also, if you have DDRS, do you need to have DDDL as well? I think I read somewhere that the two programs won't work if they are on the same computer. Any truth to this? If someone could help me, it would be greatly appreciated, as out of all my proggies, this is the only one giving me problems. Also, if there is a diesel engine prog you are looking for, send me a PM. Chances are I have a working copy. Just please don't post request in this thread. I would like to keep this dedicated to DDRS. Oh, and I'll try to up the other copies of ddrs I have this weekend, so everyone can see the files I've been trying to install with the same install notes, and maybe someone can figure it out. Have a great one!