App not installed error
Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default App not installed error

I had downloaded an apk was attempting to install it but it gave me an error of 'app not installed' in android 6.0.1 version. I tried to install the same apk on an older device running Android 4.4 and surprisingly it got installed. This is weird as newer versions should be able to easily install more applications and not vice versa.
    I checked the play store to confirm that the app was compatible with my new phone. I have also tried to use zip signer but to no help.
    Please help me in finding a solution.

Thanks in advance

Last edited by gmb45; 21st November, 2020 at 01:21 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jackandreo For This Useful Post:

shyamk (14th February, 2022)

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jackandreo View Post
    I had downloaded an apk was attempting to install it but it gave me an error of 'app not installed' in android 6.0.1 version. I tried to install the same apk on an older device running Android 4.4 and surprisingly it got installed. This is weird as newer versions should be able to easily install more applications and not vice versa.
    I checked the play store to confirm that the app was compatible with my new phone. I have also tried to use zip signer but to no help.
    Please help me in finding a solution.

Thanks in advance

showbox app

There is a way you can succeed, activate the plane mode and try installing the application

reply me

4. The Following User Says Thank You to LABDANI AHMED For This Useful Post:

Col19 (16th January, 2022)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default App not installed error

Same issue as the user ampy. Connection is solid, I can stream HD movies without buffering on my tablet. I have tried to login using my Evernote login as well as "Continue with Google" but neither work on the tablet yet there are no issues when logging in from either my Desktop or iPhone. Fresh install of Evernote on a new device. I have not exceeded my device limit (logged out of the iPhone now). As strange as it sounds, restarting the android tablet resolved the issue.

Last edited by gmb45; 21st November, 2020 at 01:22 PM.